Chapter 2

Hazushi woke up but he didn't move not even when he realized that there was someone laying next to him he just wanted to feel something for once and he wasn't about to leave the one place he felt safe just because of someone he doesn't even remember sleeping with.

He turned around and stared at the other person laying in his bed with a blank expression on his face and saw that the person that he slept with just so happened to be the most popular guy in school.

Not that he minded he would rather sleep with someone so straight he would deny it even with all the evidence right in front of him, rather than someone who would spread bullshit rumors behind his back.

Just as Hizushi moved to get up he felt someone's arm wrapped around his waist and turned to his right and realized. He not only slept with the most popular guy in school but also the school bad boy.

His day literally could not get any worse all he wanted right now was a warm shower food and a new movie could binge watch and try to feel something with that but no,the first thing he felt when he woke up was a dick up his ass which for some odd reason was still hard.

Wait are these two shit for brains finally waking up,talk about heavy sleepers.

Now you see hizashi usually woke up early cause of his insomnia.
But for some reason today he felt strangely comfortable in there hold,not that he would ever admit it to anyone but himself of course.

But right now he really wanted to take a show he felt sticky all over and he was pretty sure he could feel something slowly moving down his leg.

Did these asshole's seriously not use a condom?!

My God am I gonna kill them the second I get out of this death grip and go take a shower.

While waiting for them to wake up Hizashi started feeling drowsy and then he just passed out.

Not realizing that two sets of eyes were watching him

T
O

B
E

C
O
N
T
I
N
U
E
D