1...

SWINGING IN THE CLOUDS was gigi's favorite thing to do in new york. today was particularly slow; only a bike robbery and a cat stuck on a stoplight.

"come here, little kitty!" gigi balanced on the pole, even rising up on her pink ballet pointe shoes a few times. she leaned down to where the young cat could jump to her.

"there we go! good girl, little.." she looked around for the cat's collar under her white fur but didn't find one. the cat was well - kept, so it most likely had a owner. gigi easily swung down onto the sidewalk, petting the cat with her gloved hand.

"is this any of your guys' cat? no? yours?" gigi asked, showing the cat to the bystanders.

"well, looks like we're sticking together then, miss kitty" the purring feline agreed, leaving a little lick on her hand. because the pet shop was right down the street, she decided to go there before heading to the flower shop.

gigi slipped into an empty alley, putting on leggings and leg warmers as well as a chunky sweater and a hat as the weather was getting colder. she removed her mask and hood, tucking it into her sweater, and putting winter gloves over her spider gloves.

gigi picked up miss kitty and walked down the street to the pet shop. she picked out a little pink collar with a silver bell and a name tag that read "miss kitty" as well as some cat food and a few toys.

she filled her backpack with the toys and food, setting miss kitty on top. she flipped her backpack to the front so she could make sure the cat was alright in the partially zipped bag.

gigi went down the street to the flower shop and picked up some tulips, before pulling on her mask and hood and swinging to the cemetery.

landing on the ground, she looked at the graves in front of her. she set the backpack with miss kitty asleep in it gently on the ground.

"hi mom, dad— aunt may, uncle ben." she laid a few tulips on each of the graves gently. she lowered herself to the ground, and seeing that she was alone, she removed her mask and hood.

"what am i up to, you ask? constantly dodging the foster care workers, saving the city from bad guys, the usual.." she joked, giggling to herself.

"god, i miss you guys.." she sighed.

with her spidey - sensed immediately picking something up, she pulled back on her mask, turning around to see what all the screaming was about.

the world looked like it was collapsing.

the world was collapsing.

before she could swing to help the citizens, she fell through a portal. "woaaah oh shitttt!" she yelled as she fell.

gigi clutched onto miss kitty for dear life, closing her eyes, believing that this was the end.

until she smacked the ground in some sort of lab, a bunch of faces looking down on her.

then she fainted.