You Relasped? pt.2

Sorry it took a bit to get out I've been super busy and mentally drained.

Y/n's pov:

The morning after Finn found me smoking I woke in a good mood knowing we're just going to talk it over dinner. As my eyes adjusted to the sunlight in the room I looked around and Finn was standing at the window looking out it. God he's so perfect. He stood there in a black and white striped t-shirt and some dark jeans. His hair lite up but the sunlight so your really able to see some of the purple dye he used. His eyes looked calm and some what happy. 

"Your already ready for the day?" I spoke sitting up. Finn turned to me and gently smiled. "Yes, I'm taking you out all day. So please go ahead and get ready." He walked up to me leaning down and kissing my forehead. "I'll be downstairs waiting." He said grabbing his jacket and walking out the bedroom softly shutting the door behind him. I stretched then let my feet dangle off the bed. After finally convincing myself I placed my feet on the ground, stood up, and walked to our closet picking out a casual but cute outfit. After I did my hair and make up (if you use any:]) and walked down stairs. 

Finn was leaning his back on the wall beside the front door scrolling on his phone. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek grabbing his attention. "Ready?" He looked down at me with soft eyes and put his phone in his pocket. "Yup!" I grabbed his hand so he could lead the way. Without another word Finn dragged me outside and we began to walk to the first thing of our day. 

"So what are we doing?" I asked looking at him. His cheeks and nose were slightly red from how chilly it was outside, and his curly hair peeked out of his beanie. "Well we're on our way to breakfast then we'll hit the arcade then for then final thing of the day..." He paused looking around then back at me. "well that's a surprise." He said putting on a weird smile. What's he planning? Oh well I trust it going to be good, I mean it's Finn and he loves me. So I just know its going to be great. "Ok" I giggled laying my head on his arm. 

{time skip. sorry im tired}

Finns pov:

I had taken Y/n to breakfast and now we're at the arcade and I can tell she's having a blast. I was too till I got a notification on my phone, it was my reminder to take Y/n to the rehab place. They were going to be ready for her in about 30 minutes. "What's wrong?" Y/n looked at me with worried eyes still holding her plushy she won with her tickets. She's going to hate me for this but she needs help, I love her to much to loose her. "Uh- nothing. But we do have to get going to the last thing. We can't be late." I tried to smile at her letting her know I was fine. Her eyes brightened obviously excited for her surprise. One she wouldn't be happy about. "Ok! Lets go!" She grabbed my hand leading me out of the arcade. "Lead the way, my love!" She hugged her plush and smiled at me. "Ok, ok!" I giggled at her excitement. "But first you need to put on this blind fold." I pulled the blind fold out of my back pocket, I put it in there before we left so she wouldn't see where we were going. "alright" she leaned her head to me signaling for me to put it on her, so I did. 

We walked about 15 minutes talking about random stuff the whole time. She fell twice before I decided to just carry her there because she couldn't see. As I walked into the rehab facility I was greeted by a lovely older woman who helped me sign Y/n in. "What are we doing?" Y/n giggled still on my back. Gosh why did she have to make me do this?  "You'll see darling." I used my thumb to rub her leg that I was supporting. 

After a few minutes of waiting the older woman handed me a white gown and told me to take Y/n to the bathroom to change into it. Y/n was clueless, all she heard was whispers. I carried her to the bathroom and sat her down. "Can I take the blind fold off now?" She asked with a huge smile on her face. She's gonna hate me. "Yes." I said softly. She eagerly took the blindfold off and looked around. Her smile dropped. "Uh haha....where are we?" she looked from the sink to me. "Listen you can't be upset." I said with a soft voice, "I need you to put this on." I showed her the gown. She looked at me with confusion all over her face. "Why?" her tone untrusting. "Please?" I pleaded. She let out a small sigh. "Turn around." she rolled her eyes.

I turned around and waited for her to be done. "Ok now what?" she had hopeful eyes, I know she still what's this to be fun. Unfortunately, it's not. For either of us. "Lets step out." I grabbed one of her hands and put my free one in my pocket. As we walked out the woman that helped us at first was standing there waiting for us. "Hey you must be Y/n Y/L/n, I'm Evelyn. I'll be helping you settle in." Evelyn gave Y/n a smile. Y/n just looked around seeing all the motivation quotes and she started getting a hint. Y/n's face went blank, no emotion showed. 

*time skip your all settled in shown around and now finn is leaving*

"Ok, well Mr.Wolfhard we're going to need you to leave now. It's dinner time for everyone." She smiled at Y/n. "Hopeful we'll make friends." She looked at me letting me know to say my good byes. I nodded and rapped my hands around Y/n and I felt hers loosely around my waist. "I'm sorry but I love you to much to not bring you." She just nodded. "You've got this. I'll be visiting everyday I can." Y/n nodded again. I cupped her face and gently kissed her, I felt her kiss back almost immediately. "I love you." I looked her in the eyes. "love you too" she said under her breath. I kissed her forehead and walked out. 

she's going to get better.

1095 words