M.F: flower field

time line is before his parents death.

tw:none :)

fluff <3

Y/n's pov: 

It is a warm spring day, so I'm taking advantage of it and going to a huge flower field about 15 minutes away from my house. I slip on my shoes and start my walk.  I close my eyes enjoying the warmth of the sun light, I make a point to listen to the fairy tail like songs of the birds. I live in a small town so there's barely any cars. It's lovely. I take a deep inhale of the air. All these small things make me feel so free, so...calm. The way the breeze moves the hair out of my face and makes my dress flow like a princess', the way the golden sun shines behind be lighting up the beautiful world in front of me, the way I heard the birds singing and leaves brush together do to the breeze. Their all small details, but they make things perfect. You can't forget to appreciate the little things. As I open my eyes I see a blue butterfly fly in front of me heading the direction I was heading. I softly smile to myself and let out a content sigh. Life can suck, but calming moments like these make it worth it.

I look to my right and see a field filled of white, light pink, and lilac tulips. I smile largely and ran into the field. I spun around and sat down after. I looked around the angelic field and see a boy sitting alone, he looked lonesome. I sat for a minute debating to go talk to him or not. After a moment i decided to get up and walk to him, you only life once, and who knows,  saying hey to him might make his day at least a little better. As I approached him I study his features, he has dark curls, and a white button up that are matched perfectly with black slacks.  I sat beside him and looked at him with a smile, he just looked at me with concern. 

"Hello?" The boy had perfectly placed freckles all over his cheeks, chocolate brown eyes, and a perfect jawline. He was so handsome. "Hi" I smiled at him before looking in front of us at the seemingly never ending flowers. "Their beautiful aren't they?" I said softly. "Uhh, yeah." The boy finally took his eyes of me and looked at the flowers. "D-do I know you?" The boy said quietly obviously trying not to be rube if he did. I shook my head lightly and looked at him "No, you don't. I'm Y/n, you looked a little alone so I figured I'd come say hello." The boy returned his gaze to me and smiled a little. "Nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm Miles." 'Miles' put on a charming grin and held his hand out for what I figured was a hand shake, so I put my hand in his. He brought my hand up to his face and gently kissed it before softly placing it back on my knee. This made me have butterfly's stir in my stomach. "Nice to meet you too, Miles." We both looked back to the field.

"How old are you?" Miles spoke not taking his eyes off the gorgeous view of the flowers and the sun becoming the golden hour. "16, you?" I started to pick some of the flowers surrounding us. "16 as well." He's voice soft, and mood content. "Have you ever made a flower crown?" I tuck a piece of hair behind my ear so I can look at him as I waited for an answer. "No, but my little sister Flora loves them." I nodded and we went into a comfortable silence as I began to make a flower crown. "Can you teach me to do that?" As I looked to Miles he looked at the half way finished crown then into my eyes. "I want to make one for my sister, please." I noticed he started to play with the ends of his sleeve like he was nervous asking. I smile as his desire to make his little sister happy. "Of course." I began telling him every step and sometimes having to guide his hands to finish it. Once he had tied it we both looked at it....it wasn't the best, but it was a flower crown. A huge smile appeared on his face. "I did it! oh I hope she likes it." he said as he stared at it in his lap. I giggle at his pride. "I'm sure she will." 

"its there anything you've ever wanted to learn?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes "I've always wanted to lean to waltz." I said embarrassed do it the fact I felt as though I was asking him to teach me.  "Oh it's easy! I could...teach you if you wanted? As a thank you for teaching me to make flower crowns" His smile never left his face, it wasn't an awkward smile at all, and that gave me some reassurance. "Only if you didn't mind." I said sheepishly "Not at all, darling." He stood up and offered a hand to help me up, in return I took it and used the support to have my legs hold me up. "Since you don't know it I'll teach you the simple box step. but first you'll need this hand here." he lifted left hand and placed it on his shoulder "and I'll need this one." he took my right hand in his and place his free hand on my waist. He looked down at me and told me where to step. After a few minutes I actually did it with out messing up! "Hey! Look at you! You did it!" he smiled and looked me in my eyes. I know we just met but there's this sense of security in his arms.

  "Miles dinner!" I heard a voice across the field shout "ok!" he shouted back "well I guess its time I head back." I nodded and stepped back "meet here tomorrow same time?" He looked at me with the same charming smile he had the moment he said his name. "Yeah! that works" I nodded with blush forming on my cheeks. He nodded and looked at me for a second before grabbing my hand and kissing it once more. "I'll see you then lovely." was the last thing before walking off to where ever his home was.

And that's how I met Miles. My Miles.

1089 words.