Heinekin beers

As the music blares from the speakers y/n eyes get caught on a stranger with wild hair in the crowd. Something seems captivating about him, from his well-worn boots to his studded vest, there nothing really unusual about him to see at a punk show, yet she stared at him for what seemed to be hours.
As the music got to a halt he turned around, his dark eyes locking with hers as he caught y/n staring at him, she turned around anxiously hoping it didn't seem awkward.
A few songs later y/n decided to get a drink, to her suprise, the stranger was sitting there, next to the only other open seat. 'Great, I'm going to seem like a weird stalker now' she thought sitting down not even looking to the side.
As she glanced at the overpriced drinks she felt a pair of eyes on her but didn't even dare to look up. Once the bartender finally came up to her after an eternity of waiting she ordered "one heineken please!" Her voice cracking trying to speak over the music and crowd. "OI! Make that two!" A scruffy voice spoke from beside her.
Nervous she turned to look at him, y/n was lost in his features, his smile, his eyes everything about him seemed perfect. "So why were you lookin at me all lovey dovey if you weren't gonna talk to me?" He asked jokingly. "OH! Y-you saw that! Im really sorry... you just... look like someone... I know??" Y/n tried coming up with an excuse. The stranger just laughed "my names Hobie, what's yours sweetheart?" Finally the conversation became more normal.
"I'm Y/n, it's nice to meet you" she said politely.
"Well y/n it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance! So if I may ask, what brings you to the land of drunken commies and incels?" His voice filled with irony.
"Well me and my friends love Destructo Disk but they all canceled last minute and I really didn't want the tickets to go to waste so i came alone!" Her voice replying with alot energy. Hobie seemed disappointed at that response "seems like they are dicks for letting you go to a concert all by yourself... you need better concert friends!" He exclaimed excited. He started to rummage through his pockets until he found the thing he was looking for, at that point the waiter dropped off two beers infront of them. He pulled out a pen, grabbed a napkin and scribbled something on it. After he finished he handed it to you "there! My number, call me if any of your dick-friends leave you hanging again... or if you wanna hang out...." Yn could barely make out the last part but nodded thankfully. "Thats really nice of you! But how come you are here alone? Do you just pick up lonely chicks or somethin?" She asked in a teasing tone. "WHAT?!" He coughed up his beer "no! I just don't have many friends" he responded schocked, all y/n could do is laugh. Trying to fix his composure Hobie said "well if you want to be picked up, how about we get lunch tomorrow?"
"Oh well lunch tomorrow sounds good I think... what place we're thinking?" YN answered little hesitant but still trusting her gut feeling. "Well there is a lovely vegan sandwich shop a few blocks away, their pastrami is KILLER!" He exclaimed rather excited. Pleasantly surprised
y/n nodded "its a date!"
The rest of the show they talked and talked until Hobie offered to take Y/n home. She obviously accepted, glad to spend even more time with him.
As they reach her front door he says goodbye with a kiss on her right hand, leaving a small black mark of his lipstick on it.

(Okay yay hi! So my first published story, {if you read this please give me feedback 🕊️ } I had so much fun writing it but idk when I'll keep writing but if you like it let me know so i dont leave u waiting oki?
Love uuuu, author or sm [650 words])