1

Ring, Ring, Ring, Ring

I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I groaned as I turned to see the caller ID.

"Hello?"

"Lina! Where are you?!"

"What do you mean 'where are you'"

"Lina this is not a joke! I told you i'll pick you up at 11"

I turned to look at the LED clock in my room. 10:42. Dammit. I mentally slapped myself because i forgot that we planned to hang out with her brother and his friends. 

"okok I'm sorry I over slept"

"It's fine just hurry up!  Chenle won't shut up."

I laughed knowing the trouble she's going through right now. Well that's her fault for bringing her brother and his little friends. We planned on going to this new outdoor mall near the house but Mina barely got her license and her parents make her take her brother since, well, last time.

....................

honk!

I grabbed my bag and a water before I headed out. "Mom! Mina's here I'll see in a bit" I yelled out to my mom who was cleaning up in the kitchen. "Ok honey be safe" I waved y mom goodbye before I opened the door. I locked my door and began to walk out into the front.

 I seen the window of the grey suv slowly lower revealing boy with messy hair and a pair of black sunglasses. "Get in loser, We're going shopping" 

"Hey Chenle, Hey Mina" I get in the car and put on my seatbelt. "Hey Lina are u ready" Mina said with a smirk. Tbh when Mina smirks it's usually because she's hiding something from me or she just thinks she's cool because she's now driving. (with her brother)

"What's with that look?" "What look I don't know what you're talking about" Mina says as she keeps her eyes on the road. "Yeah like how you don't know how to drive by yourself. I don't get it why do I have to drive with you? Oh right! Because you were parked at Starbucks and instead of driving forward someoneee was stupid enough to reverse into the building- OW" Mina slapped his arm. "hey! At least I still take you places." 

I laughed at there argument. "You didn't answer my question." Mina and Chenle look at each other for a second. I knew something was up.  Chenle turns to me from the passengers seat. "Don't be mad but, Jaemin's coming."

"WHAT"

"Look! He's in my friend group! I have no choice but to invite him plus nobody knows about you and him- well actually we know and jeno, haechan, jisung, renjun, and mark. But it's not like we talk about it!" 

"Great, the avengers know my secret!"

"Actually I prefer more dc but refer me as bruce wayne-"

"Chenle shut up. Lina don't worry, I'll be with you the entire time!"

I roll my eyes and slouch back into the car seat. I love Mina but I know she'll probably ditch me to be with her boyfriend, Jeno. I mean it's not really a big deal that Jaemin is going but the fact that everyone knows what happened between us is awkward. 

Me and Jaemin used to be close friends but we drifted a part after he practically lead me on and got a girlfriend. Well, that's not entirely the story but that's a simpler way of saying. Chenle turned back and faced me again.

"So, do you have any friends that you can set me up with-"

"CHENLE"

"WHAT It's not a bad question" 

"I do actually but they're not really into guys who have a lego bat mobile thats not fully built and claim to be bruce Wayne."

"Haha good one Lina. No wonder Jaemin-"

"CHENLE"

.................

We arrived at the mall and it's actually really pretty. We walked in and we saw a group of guys waving at us. Of course one of them had to stare straight at me and smile. I looked away when he waved. I didn't want to acknowledge him after what he did. I know I shouldn't hold grudges but who can blame me. 

"Didn't expect to see you here" I turn to face a tall boy with purple highlights. "Yeah and I didn't you to get a girlfriend but here we are." He scoffed at my response. "Ex" Woah. That's a big boy move. He admitted. "Oh.

"It's fine. Um a commitment thing I guess." Haechan looked away. He didn't want to talk about from the looks of it. I felt bad for him. "Are you good?" 

"yeah at this point I'm just enjoying it I was going to ask you-" 

"HAECHAN LOOK THEY HAVE THE NEW BATMAN HERE"

Haechan turned back to face me then behind me. "Seems like you have company." He smirked at me. "I'll see you later" He winked at me before he left. Ok now what was that. 

"Hey Lina"

.........................................................................................................

HEY! I hope you guys loved it. Its kinda bad but it's a work in progress!