2

"Hey Lina"

I turned to face the boy with light brown hair. There he was standing right in front of me. The audacity to even talk to me after what he did to me.

"Oh hey jaemin" I avoided eye contact as he looked at me and smiled. "It's been a while huh" yeah not long enough. "Yeah it has been" I looked up at him meeting his eyes. They seemed hurt like a guilt. 

The smile remained on his face. "It's really nice to see you Lina. You look-"

"Tired, yes I know" He laughed. I miss that. His smile was what always gets me. But now it's what gets me angry.

"No actually, you look really pretty." I laughed. Jaemin knew how to flatter someone and that someone was me.

"I miss that you know" His smile faded a bit as he spoke those words. He was serious. I looked down at my shoes then faced him again. I placed my hands in the back pockets of my pants.

"Lina I wanted to tell you that I'm really-"

"Jaemin!" Jaemin turned and looked at the girl running towards our way. I did as well. "Mila what are you doing here?" The girl hugged Jaemin and he hugged her back.

It's starting to hurt again.

"Oh! I was planning on buying something for you but we can do that together now" He looked back at me. His eyes. The guilt again. At this point I was third wheeling them.

"Actually I wanted to talk to Li-"

"Nono it's fine. I was leaving anyways"  I smiled. Honestly I didn't want him to leave. As much as I say I hate him. I don't.

Jaemin looked at me and he seemed shocked. "Oh perfect! I'm Mila by the way" She stuck out her hand for me to shake. I took it. "Lina"

"Lina-" "I'll see you around" i turned around and began to walk away from them. I felt his eyes piercing the back of me but I ignored it.

"So that went well huh" The boy with the purple highlights hung his arm around my shoulders. I pushed him away. "Yeah well"

"Hey hey don't take it out on me" he held out his hands in defense. I laughed at his response. "My bad I guess I didn't expect him to come up to me and his girlfriend to show up" I looked down. I guess he is happy. I mean he should be, he deserves it. Wait no Lina what are you thinking.

Haechan looked at me and smiled a bit. "Hey don't be sad ok? We'll go through it together. Well kinda"

I looked back at him meeting his eyes. "Hm I like that." He smiled again revealing his dimples. That was the thing about Haechan, he would be there for you even if he isn't there for himself.

"How about I treat you to some ice cream? There's this good ice cream place here and they serve it to you in waffle cone" There he got me. Waffle is the best. I smiled as he got excited talking about it.

I knew Haechan for a while now and we never really talked as much well after the whole me and Jaemin thing. It's nice to have a friend.

"Yeah I'd like that"