Well, the ship! What more can I say?

A.N/ ~Elmesia~ = Elmesia's POV

~Sarion. Empress' garden. Empress Elmeisa~

Elmesia: "Because you didn't suggest helping by sending out people, we will have the disadvantage in negotiating the price of the toll for the road."

I was in my garden, talking with Elalude about the road construction agreement that was formed with Tempest, the nation of monsters.

'Talking' might be the wrong term as I was pointing out all of his mistakes and verbally harassing him while questioning his competence instead of having a real conversation.

Elalude, who heard what I said, was stunned when he realized the mistake that he made.

Elmesia: "But that Demon Lord Rimuru seems like an interesting fellow. Why don't we ask him to come and visit us? Maybe that way we can rectify your mistakes."

Elalude: "What?! Don't you think-"

Elmesia: "That's the only way for us to negotiate changing the contract so we could send people to help, so that way we won't have to pay a big toll every time we use the road."

Elalude seemed to understand the meaning of my words as he dusted himself and stood up with a determined look on his face, hoping to right his mistake.

Elalude: "I understand. I will inform him and make sure to assign a meeting date."

Elmesia: "It's good that you finally understood, maybe bringing Rimuru here would make Eren come to visit you as well. For now, you are dismissed."

Elalude's face fired up with motivation as he bowed and left. 'Fufufu~ I will meet you sooner than I expected.'

~Tempest. Rimuru's office. Rimuru.~

While I was in my office, working on the preparation for the opening festival, I heard a knock on my door.

Rimuru: "Enter."

The door opened, revealing Elalude, who from the twitching corners of his mouth and tightly closed eyes, I knew was annoyed despite the smile he put on.

Rimuru: "Ah, Welcome, Elalude-San. What brought you here today?"

Elalude: "Welcome, Rimuru-san. I came here for two reasons. First: To show how impressed I was at how you played me like a fool and tricked me into taking the disadvantageous."

A few veins bulged in his head as his facade started to crumble little by little. I couldn't do anything other than awkwardly laugh while averting my gaze. 'He caught on very quickly!'

But he seemed to cool down after a moment, as he took in a deep breath and regained his composure.

Elalude: "Second: To convey to you a request from the empress of Sarion, Elmesia El-Ru Sarion. She requests to have a private and quick meeting with her in Sarion."

'I want to go there and meet the elves- Ahem, I want to visit more of the world, and as she is the empress of our new ally as well.'

《...》

'Why do I feel that you-'

《It's just your imagination.》

'... If you say so. But I'm worried about the festival and the preparations we have to make. What do you think, Raphael?'

《I think Master should go. It's better to visit our new allies personally, and the newly appointed ministers and executives can handle it on their own if Master went on a business trip for a day.》(Might sound like Ciel at times because I don't exactly remember how Raphael talks.)