The Pups Go Missing

It was a typical day in adventure bay all the pup were doing their jobs as usual. The pups work hard to keep their place wonderful. The pups just finished cleaning Porter's café after a machine malfunction. Another set of pups is stopping a runaway trailer cart with Bettina inside. "These pups are working hard; I want them to stop so there is no one to look after these people." Said Mayor Humdinger. Mayor had a brilliant idea. He will send these pups to a secret lair on the other side of Foggy Bottom.

At night the pups and Ryder were all asleep when Mayor used a grabber machine and lifted the pups into a big cage, trying not to wake them up. When he arrived at the secret lair, he put the pup in his cages. He carefully placed each pup. They removed their tags and placed them there. There were placed high up and watched over by Mayor's nephew's robots.

The next day, Marshall woke up, saw him in some cage, and saw his pup tag missing. And how high he was from the ground. The rest also woke up with the same reaction "What just happened, one minute we're at the lookout and then we are here?" Rubble said. The pups have no idea what to do. They sat in the cages in frustration.