Ryder and his helper to the rescue

Ryder woke up to get the pups and saw that they are not in their pup houses. He looked around the lookout and no sign, they he saw a note saying about mayor humdinger taking the pups and so forth.
Ryder was mad but had an idea. He got some backup.

He called Shade for help since she is good at sneaking. "Hey Ryder, heard you called." Said Shade. Ryder was happy. So, they both made their way to the other side of the foggy bottom by the PAW Patroller. Once they got there, Ryder hid the Paw Patroller. They found the lair and try to find a way to get inside. Ryder knocked and hid.

Mayor then opened the door and Shade went in. When she entered, she saw the pups high up in cages." Hey shade, so glad you're here." Skye said. Shade tries to find a way to get the pups without the mayor seeing her. She decides to distract the mayor.
by making him catch his kitties out the door. Once that worked, she found a string and tied the robots together. Then she saw an off switch, pressed it, and the machine brought the pups down.

Shade saw the pups missing their pup tags and deciding to find them and soon later found them in mini cages. So she gave it to them and the pup were happy and then contacted Ryder and told the great news. Ryder was happy to hear the pups again.