Mighty Pups to the Rescue!

Note: I know the PAW Patroller does not have the mighty uniforms, so I made it up

The pups were happy but it was too late. Mayor saw the pups already out of their cages and Shade told them to run and she ran too. Mayor saw that the robots are tied to the string and untied them. What the pups and Shade did not know is that the robots can go giant. So, they brought the robots outside and giant-sized them.

The pups were shocked to see what happened. They got into the Paw Patroller and got into their Mighty uniforms. "This reminds me of Harold." Said Zuma. So, Marshall and Rocky charged up. Marshall used his heat to melt some of that concrete and cover the robots' feet to stop them from walking. Then the robots got set free. Skye decides to go next and use her windy power to make them fall. It worked. Then Rocky tied them together and turned them off.

The pups were happy and so was Shade. The robots shrank and no more giant robots. Mayor was mad. "Mayor, why did you do this? "Mayor told what happened" I just hate these pups of how hard they are working and want them to stop so they can have a horrible town." Mayor felt bad and Ryder was not too mad, but Mayor apologized  to him. And the pups smiled.