Chapter 2: Sex, Bullies, and Dinner Parties.

Summary: The aftermath of Itsuka's night of passion with the sorcerer, and the slight seduction of Kyoka.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itsuka woke up in the soft bed in the inn. She smelled of sex and sweat and could feel the bed moving, and looked over.

She saw the succubus from the night before, sleeping as she was pounded by the green haired sorcerer.

Itsuka was taken aback. Sure, their sex the night before was rough, but she never imagined that he'd take advantage of a sleeping woman!

"What are you doing?" She demanded, causing him to stop and look at her confused.

"Well, I have been... Seeing her longer than you, I thought you understood." Izuku said.

"I-I figured out the sharing part already! Why are you taking advantage of her?" Itsuka demanded, crossing her arms.

Before Izuku could answer, Shoka sat up looking angry at Izuku. "What do you think you're doing?"

"He was taking advantage of you!" Itsuka said. She was concerned for the succubus.

Shoka sent a withering glare at the half orc. "I was talking about why he stopped. I know when Izuku's cock is fucking me, just like I get annoyed when he stops."

"Wait, what?" Itsuka didn't know how to respond to that. She was ok with this?

"It takes too long to explain, another time when I've been fucked properly." Shoka leveled a glare at her shared lover.

"Sorry, love." Izuku apologized as he resumed his rhythm. Itsuka sat mildly shocked for a moment.

The half-orc girl took the moment to consider what was going on. This succubus had been with Izuku for some time and clearly had some arrangement where she was... aggressively free use? Was that even a thing?

Itsuka was broken from her musings when she heard the sex demon begin to snore. Izuku spoke quietly then, "She uh... gets cranky if I don't wake her up this way. Always been like this, apologies for the confusion, dear."

"Oh, um, n-no, I'm sorry for... interrupting?"

"You better be..." the succubus groused, her eyes still closed.

"Are your legs sore?" Izuku asked, his hands drifting to Shoka's throat and giving it a light squeeze.

"A little. Don't suppose you have some kinda magic potion to fix it?" Itsuka joked while trying to massage her thighs.

"Hm. Shoka here has some succubus magic..."

Shoka cracked an eye open and looked at her lover. "First of all, tighten your grip on my neck. Second of all, like hell I'll take care of her after she interrupted!"

Izuku sighed and tightened his grip before turning to Itsuka. "My apologies, dear. Do you have someone else who can heal?"

"Wait, she just says no and that's that? You can't boss her around?"

Izuku scratched the back of his head. "I prefer not to. She really saved my life a while ago. Besides, it's her magic, not mine."

"Fine. I really didn't want to, but I could ask Kyoka." Itsuka said, laying back on the bed while the couple next to her fucked like rabbits.

"Is that the cutie with the violet hair?" Izuku asked as if he wasn't balls deep in a literal sex demon.

"Heh, yeah. You wanna fuck her next?"