THE GC

PAViTRS POV.
The time on my phone read 1:00 A.M. I had missed calls, and messages. Mostly from a group named
SPIDERKIDS GC.
Milesthesunflower was added.
Gwennn was added.
Chaimeanstea was added

____________

i rubbed my eyes. "Who made this group. it's literally one in the morning." i stalked the members for around a minute, searching for a crown. then i saw it. "Who is "punkspider" ?" i thought, then it hit me. It was Hobie.
My phone rang. "New message from Spiderkids!" i opened the message.
SPIDERKIDS GC
01:24
Milesthesunflower: Does anyone want to hang out?

Gwennn: Miles it's one in the fuckinh morning.
Milesthesunflower: Yeah,, but someone might want to hang out!
02:48
punkspider: i do 😁
Gwennn: Ofc you do your british.

04:44
Chaimeanstea: Ill hang out miles!
Milesthesunflower: Bet, meet me in Hobies dimension tmr, i spent the night.
Chaimeanstea: Ok.

_____🌻🥁_____

i switched off my phone, putting it on my bedside table. "Well, i should go to sleep now.. It's almost 6.." He said, Staring at the clock. Pavitr slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about what would happen tomorrow.

______🍵🎸______

He was awaken to voices, and someone.. Shaking him?. Pavitr opened his eyes to see Hobie and Miles, both trying to wake him up. "What's happening?" Pavitr said, confused on what was going on. "We've been trying to wake you up for like 20 minutes man! We thought you died." Miles was obviously being sarcastic.. or was he? "Yeah man! don't scare us like that!" Hobie sounded like he was panicking, but also calm at the same time. It was confusing.. "Well sorry, i went to bed super late and i guess time just got ahead of me." Pav stood up, and stumbled. Out of instinct grabbing onto the closet thing to him, Hobie. He noticed that he grabbed on, immediately getting balance again, and walking off to change out of his pajamas.

______🍵🎸______

SPIDERKIDS GC
13:34
Gwennn added MangoMargo
MangoMargo: Gwen what is this
Gwennn: A group genius
MangoMargo: This chat is dryer than your chicken tbh.
Milesthesunflower: HELP? ☠️
punkspider: you aren't dead
Milesthesunflower: oh.
Chaimeanstea Muted the chat

14:23
punkspider: is he okay?
Milesthesunflower: Hobie why would we know.. just go check on him atp
punkspider: k.

______🍵🎸______

to be continued..
380 words