Drama and Nok jhoks😂

Story starts..
Sahiba wakes up the next morning and realises she had fell asleep in Angad's room. She looked down and saw a blanket. Angad had put it during the night when he saw her feeling cold.

Sahiba: Yeh ATM bohot kuch bolta hai, but karte kuch aur..

She gets up and is heading towards the door when she heard Angad's voice from behind.

Angad from bed: Kahan jaa rahi?

Sahiba: Tujhse matlab?

Angad: Listen na Sahiba, itna suba hai, tu ab meri responsibility hai isileye puch rahi warna meri bhi shauk nahi hai tumse baat karne ke liye

Sahiba (still facing door) was feeling a bit defeated and sad. She did not want to stay in the house and only wanted to go home but now she couldn't do anything.

Sahiba: Bahar jaa rahi

Angad: Bahar??

Sahiba smiles shortly: Pareshan mat ho, ghar par hi hu.

She walks out leaving Angad wandering why she always like to argue in every thing. Sahiba walks towards the back of the house and sees the store room. She looks inside and it was full of dust and old stuff so she calls the servant

Sahiba: Yeh konsa kamre hai?

Shukhdeep: Store room hai ma'am

Sahiba: Theek hai usse kholo aur ek duster and paintbrush leke aana

Shukhdeep: But maam kyu?

Sahiba: Ab se yeh mere hi kamre banegi, mein kud bana lungi jagah.

Shukhdeep: but aap thoda kuch khaiye phele, kaam baad mein kardo

Sahiba: Nahi khana hai, jaa lekar aa saman.

Servant nods and walks away. Sahiba walks in the room and decides to go change so she takes her clothes and goes to wear her traditional home clothes leaving her choora and gold chain on.

Shukhdeep returns: Yeh lijiye madam

She hands over the brush and some paint and some wood

Sahiba: Tum jao

Shukhdeep nods and walks away. Sahiba looks in the room and starts to do her work. After several hours, she had turned the place into a beautiful room with her art on the wall and the mattress on floor. This was to be her place and she was proud because she had done it herself.

Back in main area of Brar house..
All family members were gathered in living room.

Bebe: Angad ! Angad puttar zara yahaan aaye

Angad walks in and sees his family.

Angad: Ji bebe?

Bebe: Puttar, Sahiba kidder hai?

Angad: Nahi pata bebe, woh suba hi gayab thi

Bebe: Ab woh tumhare biwi hai aur yeh bhi nahi pata ki kahan hai?

Angad: Bebe woh kya haina -

Just then Sahiba walks in and sees everyone in the room looking at her.

Bebe: Sahiba tu aaj ke rasoi ke liye ready ho jao aur kal raat ek reception party hai.

Sahiba nods but in her head she didn't want to attend the party. She made a plan to lock herself in the room during that time.

Angad looks at her and thinks that she is being strange obeying the rules and wander if something else she is planning in the head. He was about to ask her when Garry hurriedly walked into the house.