chapter 4: your lips my lip, apocalypse

Billie's pov

I woke up with y/n curled up in a ball and their head snuggled up in the crook of my neck and their hand on my chest.

The sunlight shines through the window. He looked so pretty as the sunlight shined on their tan skin. If I could kiss them right now I would. He looks just like baby. I couldn't resist it anymore I kissed him on the forehead then their cheeks and finally their lips.

They stirring awake.

Shit.

Did they realize that I kissed them?

What if they don't feel the same

What is they don't like me back.

Fuck I'm so stupid.

My heart was beating so fast.

Y/n's pov

I felt someone kissing my forehead

Then my cheeks

Then my lips

I realized it was Billie. I was in Billies arms. She's so warm and comfy. I would love to wake up like this every day.

I slowly opened my eyes and closed it back as The sun shines into my eye.

I opened my eyes again to get use to the brightness.

The first thing I saw is Billie.

Billie looking down at me. (God she's so pretty).

We looked at each other in silence. Billie  supported herself up with her elbows and softly said 'hey'. I didn't reply to her.

Her hand came up to my face and tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear.

She slowly lean down to me and plamed my face and kissed me on the lip again. Her lip were so soft.

She pulled away.

She look at me and said 'sorry'.

I was silent. Lost in words. Try to process what just happened. (I think I'm gonna pass out.)

'I liked it. Do it again' I whispered  sand gave her a soft smile.

She leaned in again and kissed me again for the third time today . I kissed her back.

At this point we were making out. But it slow and gental.

She pulled way. I look at her confused. She got on top of me and straddled me.

We continued making out. Billie started slow grinding on my torso. I would feel her getting wet.

After Ten minutes of slow kissing and slow grinding.

Billie got out of the bed and said 'good morning' and smile at me while walking towards the door.

Meanwhile here I am on the bed speechless.

I  got of the bed and followed Billie to the bathroom.

She closed the bathroom door and turned around to look at me.

'Nobody's home today only both of us . Mom and dad went out and fins at his friend's house.' She said innocently like we weren't making out 2 minutes ago.

She took out both of our toothbrushes and passed me to toothpaste.

After brushing our teeth  we change our PJs and head out to have breakfast.

A/n: heyyy 🧍🏽