chapter 5: pretty girl

-------time passed back home ---------

Y/n pov:

After breakfast, we went back to Billie's.

Billie took a bag of takis and crashed on the couch. 'Bruh didn't we just have our breakfast.' I told her in disbelief. (Cuz I just saw her shoved 8 bean burritos down her throat). She didn't reply me n just rolled her eyes at me.

I walk over to the couch and lay down with my head on Billie's lap. Oh lord those soft cushion like but at the same time muscular thighs(🥴).

I felt fingers comb through my hair. It was Billie's gentle fingers. Shit makin my eye lids heavy. Before I knew it I was fast asleep. ( do U guys ever feel sleepy or fall asleep when someone plays with ur hair or it's just me.)

Time passsssssssssed

Y/n's pov

I woke up on the couch but Billie wasn't there anymore. I got up to find her. I walk in her room. She's leaning against the headboard scrolling through Her phone.

I joined her on the bed but I lay on my tummy. I move closer to Billie and hug her torso I laid my head on her tummy. 'Hey what you doing baby' . She chuckled softly. I didn't answer her and buried my face on her tummy.

After awhile. ' bill.... ' I whispered with my face still on her tummy. She hums in response. ' I'm hungry' I said looking up at her with puppy eyes (idk y I cringed).

' come on lets go to the kitchen and check out what's there to eat' Billie says. I just followed her behind to the kitchen.

I hopped on the kitchen counter while Billie makes her favourite vegen noodle soup.

I got of the counter top and. Walked over to Billie. I hugged her from the back and kissed her shoulder then I put my head on her shoulder.

'The noodles are almost done' says Billie.

'Smells so gooddddd'

Billie turned around and kissed me on my cheek. I would feel myself turning red.

'Are you blushingggggg?' Billie teased me. 'Noooooo...' I said going silent and looking at her eye and then her lips.

we are standing so close to each other. I cant resist it anymore, so I placed my hand on Billie's cheek and pull her in for a kiss.

I pull back from the kiss to catch my breath. Billie looked at me and smiled. Her cheeks were so red. 'Bills, You're the prettiest girl I ever know' I said makin Billie blush even more.

'I think we should eat before the food gets cold' Billie said. 'Yeah.....' I said scratching my head.

'Wait I need to use the bathroom' I told her looking down at the bulge on my basketball shorts. 'Alright just don't take too long the food will get cold'.she chuckled.

A/n
I think y/n and Billie should just fuck already. Its taking too long 😤