Aggression.

Hikigaya Hachiman POV:

By the end of the day, 3 LINE groupchats had been made. The first one was just for the boys, Me, Ayanokoji, Sakuta, and Oreki. The second, for the girls. And the third was for all of us. But secretly, a fourth had been made without the knowledge of two certain members.
This secret fourth group chat was used for getting those two excluded members to confess their feelings for each other.

I looked back down at my phone secretly while Hiratsuka-sensei was giving a Japanese history lesson.

Secret Mission

Azusagawa Sakuta: So, how do you think we can get Oreki to confess?

Horikita Suzune: Well, it should go well no matter who confesses. They both like each other after all.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka: Me and Hikigaya can inspire some confidence in him after school since Sakuta has a date with Sakurajima-san.

Sakurajima Mai: Thank you for being so considerate, Ayanokoji-kun.

Azusagawa Sakuta: You guys got this! 👍

Yukinoshita Yukino: Let's hope so.
——————————————————————

"...gaya!" Huh?

"HIKIGAYA! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING" Hirasuka-sensei was screaming at me. I'm in for it now.

"Oh, um yes! My sister was texting me!" I replied nervously.

"Bullshit." Did she really just swear at me in front of the whole class?

***************

I asked Ayanokoji to accompany at lunch because I had a lingering suspicion something was wrong. Namely, before the situation with Hiratsuka-sensei earlier, I felt some lingering stares on my back. I turned to my left and there was Hayama... staring at me with a piercing glare. This was odd, but not out of place. When I started dating Yukinoshita, Haruno told us that Hayama had been in a 'distressed' mood. According to her, it seems he had a crush on Yukinoshita. He's been staring at me a lot since then, and his "friends" Tobe, Ooka and Yamato have been giving weird looks in the hallway as well . Hayama's odd glare earlier told me that he was going to act soon.

Me and Ayanokoji went to our lunch spot, but we didn't actually get lunch. Instead, we got two sports drinks from the vending machine closest to our 'secret' spot. We figured that Hayama would somehow figure out where I go during lunch, and there was only two people who could know besides me, Ayanokoji and Horikita-san. And sure enough, about 5 minutes ago I revived a text message from a cheeky second year I know that said:

StuCo Prez

Hey. Hayama just came into the Student Council office and asked where you go during lunch. I know your situation, but I told him anyway since I know Ayanokoji-senpai also eats there. Make sure he doesn't get too hurt. Good luck senpai.
——————————————————————

Man, this sucks. I know Ayanokoji is more than capable, but with 4 guys, it'll most likely be a 1V2 for both of us. But I'm still not sure this will evolve into physical violence, but if it does, Hayama came prepared.

Well, I did too.

Authors Note,

Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. I've been playing Persona 5 Royal. Seriously, it's way too easy to lose track of time when I'm playing that game. Anyways, to make for the long wait, I'm going to be wrapping up the first arc in the next two or so chapters. Thank you for reading

-MyHairIsBlack