Chapter 1:A Fateful Vision

*Don't worry guys, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter will come to help Leo later in the book!!!
The room lay shrouded in a tapestry of shadows, as Leo's slumber was disrupted by a restless stirring. Beneath the veil of his dreams, something extraordinary was about to unfold—an ethereal dance between the realms of mortal existence and divine intervention.

In the depths of his subconscious, Leo felt a tugging sensation, a gentle pull drawing him from the realm of slumber into the realm of visions. Colors and shapes swirled around him, intermingling in a vibrant display of cosmic energy. The fabric of reality seemed to warp and twist, as if opening a portal to realms unseen.

With a sudden gasp, Leo's eyes snapped open, the darkness of the room giving way to the dim moonlight filtering through the window. His heart raced in his chest, the remnants of the vision lingering, etched deep within his mind. Every fiber of his being screamed that this was no ordinary dream—it was a glimpse of destiny, an omen of the trials that lay ahead.

As he struggled to gather his bearings, Leo's mind grasped at the fragments of the vision, desperately trying to piece them together before they slipped away like whispers on the wind. Faces, both familiar and beloved, flashed before his mind's eye—his dearest friends, those who had fought at his side in countless battles.

But there was something amiss in the vision, something that sent a chill down Leo's spine. The faces he saw were contorted with fear and anguish, their eyes brimming with desperation. It was as if they were trapped, ensnared within the clutches of a malevolent force that sought to extinguish their very essence.

Yet, amidst the darkness, a glimmer of hope shone through—the unwavering determination etched upon their faces, their unyielding spirit that refused to be quelled. They were calling out to him, their silent pleas reaching out across the void, begging for his aid.

As Leo grappled with the weight of the vision, a soft, resonant voice whispered in his mind—an echo of an ancient prophecy, its words laden with power and purpose. "You are the chosen one, the hero destined to save them all," it murmured, each syllable resounding like the tolling of a distant bell.

The weight of those words settled upon Leo's shoulders, igniting a fire within his soul. It was a call to action, a summons he could not ignore. The fates had chosen him—a mere mortal, yet chosen to be the savior of his friends, the defender against encroaching darkness.

With a determined resolve, Leo reached for the journal that rested on his bedside table—a worn tome filled with the remnants of his dreams and visions. Its pages were a portal to his innermost thoughts, a sanctuary for the secrets whispered to him by the universe itself.

Gently uncapping his pen, Leo hesitated for a moment, feeling the weight of the prophecy and the urgency of the vision. Then, with steady hands, he began to transcribe the details, capturing the essence of the foreboding fortress where his friends were held captive—the dark, imposing structure nestled amidst treacherous mountains, a fortress designed to keep the world's heroes at bay.

With each stroke of the pen, Leo painted a vivid portrait of his friends' plight—their eyes filled with a mixture of fear, determination, and unwavering hope. He described their bonds, forged through countless battles and shared triumphs, now strained under the weight of their captivity.

The words flowed from Leo's pen like a river of ink, each stroke capturing the essence of his friends' longing for liberation, their unwavering belief in his ability to rescue them from the clutches of evil. He immortalized their expressions, the flicker of resilience that refused to be extinguished, their unspoken plea for salvation.