Chapter 6

"Now what is it!" Millar says, as they approach through the hall towards Gate C.

"Yes.. I remember. There was a battle going on at Gate C, he told us. And now.. one last fight." Luke says, as he readies his weapon and runs down the tunnel. They reach the end of the tunnel, and they then see the battle that went on, it took place on a large two way road way that was huge and lots of open space. There were barricades put down randomly for the multiple sides to take cover in, there was a trench along side the very edges of the road. They meet up in the trench that had the Foundation soldiers in it, as the battle wasn't over and it was only just going to really begin.

"The Nine Tailed Fox are here!" A man calls out. The guards all began to run up, surrounding the group.

"Who're we fighting!" Abram yells out.

Then stepped up the Commander himself, Leylnd. "Where's the other three?" He asks.

"They were- they were killed." Luke says. Leylnd's face almost dropped, only in mere disbelief.

"We've got a battle to fight still. There's- I don't know how many.. hundreds, thousands of them. I don't know how they got this many, but we've got almost everyone here. The O5 aren't telling us something. These guys just showed up.. and started blasting us. The Chaos Insurgency, the damn GOC, even a new one.. the Class D Nation they call themselves." Leylnd says.

"Commander Leylnd. I see that you're a bit spooked about this battle?" Clef says.

"You don't understand. This is a all out battlefield, hundreds of them! Hundreds will die today. And we don't know how else we can stop that from happening." Leylnd says.

The commander of the Hammer Down part of the MTF then showed up, pushing against the crowd. "Half of my infantry has been moved to Gate C, ready for battle! We can begin he fight any second now." He says.

"Alright, thank you Elo. Now everyone gets ready!" Leylnd yells out.

"Time to put the machine gun to work!" Oliver lifts up his machine gun, pointing it to the trench on the other side.

"In the name of the Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit, Amen. May our Father help us.. lead us to a total victory with as little carnage as possible." Luke says, as he readies his weapon.

"NOW!" Leylnd yells. A tank then rolls in, shooting at the other trenches as the soldiers come out running. Bullets went flying all around, black smoke quickly engulfed the area as they run around in chaos maybe even outnumbered by thousands.

"Where? Where are you bastards!" Abram yells out, as then a man with all black clothes, a black helmet, and a black gas mask with red goggles came running at him. Abram moves to the side, and trips the man. The man falls face first on the ground, and Abram fires his gun once at his head. A shell is then fired off right next to Abram, startling him and he is knocked by the power of the shell, "FOUNDATION! FOUNDATION!" He yells out, waving around his arms. A bullet was fired off at Abram, that he manages to dodge the bullet. Multiple bullets then fire off at him at fast speeds. He rolls around, dodging the bullets going towards him.

"THE ENGINEER! HE'S HERE!" A man yells out, before a explosion hits him and half his body was torn apart. The sound of planes in the air roars, firing down around them.

Almost everyone in confusion, as the black smoke covered the area. Even a simple inhale of the smoke would be deadly due to all the debris, "What's the- what's the engineer!" Abram coughs,as he looks around. The smoke around them engan to clear up, Abram quickly got up and tried to go back to the smoke to cover himself. But as he got up, something lifted him up from the air. Abram was being chocked by the collar, as he was lifted up in the air. Abram looks down, he sees a man wearing a military uniform without a helmet.