A/N

A/N
Online

This epistolary ends here.

I had a lot of fun writing this, and I feel so attached to the characters of this story already.

Thank you for reading this until the end.

I started writing this on January 21, 2023, and I will finally close this story today, June 21, 2023.

Akala ko noon napakadali lang mag sulat ng epistolary, but I was wrong. Yes, masaya siya isulat but it also takes time especially kapag wala ka talagang naiisip na pag uusapan ng characters.

I really hope this epistolary brought happiness to you and entertained you.

This might be the last epistolary that I will write. Yes, meron pa pong epistolary novels sa drafts ko na dapat kong isulat, but I decided to focus on my other novels muna na hindi epistolary.

You can check out my other epistolary novels on my account. Or you can also check out my other works na hindi epistolary. I will be writing one after this.

FUN FACT: Email Sent: Your Ai was inspired by my experiences during senior high school (but it is fictional). However this story, Wish I didn't know, was inspired by my own experiences from 2019 until the year I wrote it (2023)—inspired by the encounters I made with my longtime crush. I wrote the ending the way I wanted it to be before—to end up with him. And now, this year (2024) I found out he liked me too since 2022. From "Wish I didn't know", "Now We Know".

Hanggang sa susunod na storya.
Seen by you

Are you sure you want to close the book?

No           Yes

You have closed the book.