28 - Close

Sapnap's POV

Carefully I open the door of Dreams bedroom. Of course, George is laying curled up on the taller boy's chest. Their both cuddling on the couch in Dreams bedroom.

A plate is laying on the couch next to them, I hope George ate something.. I have
been worrying much about him, what he is doing is sure not healthy.

I notice Dream slightly waking up so I walk towards him and softly tap his shoulder.
He stirs a bit and removes the arm wrapped around George's waist.

''Sapnap..?'' He whispers tiredly and obviously confused.

''Did he eat?'' I go straight to the point and watch George peacefully sleep. My voice
sounds emotionless, I'm hiding the worried emotions.
''Yeah I made him sandwiches.'' He starts playing with George's hair and doesn't
take his eyes off the sleeping boy.

A genuine smile appears on my face by the process George made.
''Wow.. I am proud of him.''

''Me too. It was hard to get him to eat, I've tried before but those times he put his
finger in his throat..'' I gasp and look at him shocked, Dream is still looking at George
and stroking his hair.

''How did you get him to eat then?''

''Eh- a deal.'' Dreams face gets red and he lays his face in George's hair.

''Oh~ I see how it is.'' I chuckle softly as Dream hums something.

''So, what was the exact deal~?'' a huge grin appears on my face as Dream looks up,
his face red.

''Uhm- a lot of cuddles.'' I can't help but laugh softly.

Dream's POV

Sapnap walks out the room and leaves me and George alone again.

''Georgieee~'' I whisper softly in his ear. George's eyes shoot open and he stares at me. He blushes slightly and wraps his arms around me.

"Good Morning baby.'' I'm still whispering and George gets even more red. He hides
his face in my shirt and mumbles something like ''shut up''.

''Morning mood?'' I chuckle and sit up, my arms wrapped around George's waist.
''Idiot.''

''Maybe you're just hungry, I can make you some food if you want.''
''I'm not falling for that.'' George scoffs.

"Atleast you fell for me-'' George slaps the back of my head as I talk.

George looks away and tries to ignore what I just said, it's clear he is flustered.

"Oh Geooorge~"
"Shut up."
"Make m-" I get immediately interrupted with a stern "no".

I want this boy to be mine. I want him to be my boyfriend. Since I know he loves me too I should just ask it to him, there's a big change he'll say yes.

"Do you want too go to the woods later?"
"How late? "
"8 in the evening."
"Sure" Stay calm..

I'm going to ask him at sunset, that's a good idea..

_____________________________________________

You all will LOVE the next chapter.