5K SPECIAL!!🥳

𝘚𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴: 𝘏𝘺𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘸 𝘢 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘬𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴

<Y/n> = your name

<h/c> = hair colour

<f/c> = favourite colour

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<Y/n> quickly grabs an outfit he had prepared a week in advance since he was busy with work. Hyunjin had planned a party to celebrate stray kids' successes. He had only told Seungmin, Lee Know and Felix about what he had planned to do. He told Felix to get chan and the other kids out of the house whilst they decorated the dorms. He also told him to make sure they were nicely dressed.

Once he had left his house he caught a bus to go to the dorms and help prepare the rest. He climbed onto the bus and started to walk up the stairs to get a seat but froze once he noticed Felix sat at the back with Chan, Jeongin, Changbin and Jisung chatting jearfully amongst eachother. He quickly turned around and went down the stairs until he heard a familiar aussie accent call jim over. "Yo <Y/n>! I thought it was you! Where you going off to lookin all fancy like that?".

He slowly walked towards the elder and smiled awkwardly as he sat nearby and looked down at his fingers. "I umm decided to treatyself and go to a fancy restaurant. By myself?". The elder looked at him confused until he smiled in understanding, gently placing his hands on the youngers and giving them a reassuring squeeze. "Hey dont worry! Everyone deserves to treat themselves from time to time! I understand." he exclaimed as he held both of his hands up in a thumbs up grinning at the other.

He awkwardly laughed and looked out of the window. He couldnt give himself away so he got off 2 stops early, waving the group goodbye and making his way towards the dorms. He bought some snacks on the way just to make sure there was emough for 9 grown men including himself. Once he made it to the dorms he knocked loudly and waited patiently for someone to open the door. He could hear loud and quick steps coming towards the door.

"Oh hey <Y/n>! Glad you could make it. Come in." Seungmin whisper shouted gesturing his hand towards the living room. "The others should be back home abit late so it gives us alot of time to get everything prepared. Hyunjin is stressing out about the banners not sticking to the wall." he giggles silently with his sweater paws covering his mouth as he waddles towards the living room, <Y/n> following behind.

As soon as he entered the living room he could see a lanky and tired Hyunjin laying on the floor, banner in hand and in a star fish position. "Ugh this stupid fucling bannee wont stiiicckk~!" he groans as he looks up slightly to look <Y/n> in the eyes. "Oh hey <Y/n>innie~. Please come help me or ill actually lose it.". The <h/c> haired male giggles as Hyunjin stands up and walks towards a wall and tries at sticking it to the wall.

<Y/n> quickly runs over and grabs the blue tack sat near the wall and rips a big blob of it and puts half of it on each side. They both squeeze it down roughly and slowly let go, ready to catch it just incase. After a few seconds of watching the banner for any sort of movement, they both sat on the ground sighing. "Finalllyyyy~" Hyunjin whined as he rested his arm on his face.

"Yo Hyunjin!". The taller nodded towards the other. "Felix texted me that theyll be back soon! We need to hurry!" he screamed as he ran towards the kitchen to prepare the snacks and unpacked the snacks <Y/n> brought. Hyunjin quickly stood up and ran towards his room to change from his hoodie and sweatpants into his outfit that wa sprepared for the party.