Chan pt2

𝘙𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘺: kitsuneswaaan🩷

𝘚𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘴𝘪𝘴: 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 <𝘠/𝘯> 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥

<Y/n> = your name

<L/n> = last name

<e/c> = eye colour

<h/c> = hair colour

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

<Y/n> stared into the mirror as he traced the soft fabric of his dark velvet suit, the texture of the fabric leaving a fuzzy feeling in his fingertips. He loved the way the fabric sat on him and how it looked on him. It was perfect!

He had paired it with matching pants and bowtie. He posed in the mirror, smiling at his reflection as he watched the fabric shine in the sunlight. He was interrupted when the door of the changing room was opened, a tall figure closing the door behind him as he giggled at the other, watching him flex his arms.

"Oh h-hey Hyunjin. I definetely wasnt just posing right now!" he gushed out in embarrassment as he watched the other grin doen at him. "Yeah definetely~. Anyways, the suit looks great! Chan is still getting changed into his." he informed the shorter as he sat at a nearby coach as he watched the other fix his hair and stare out of the window nervously, watching the grass dance in the gentle breeze.

"Hey whats up? You seem kinda tense. Want a massage or something?" Hyunjin asked, his voice laced with worry for his friend. <Y/n> turned to face Hyunjin, slowly lowering his shoulders, and looked him in his eyes and slowly nodded. He didnt really know why he eas nervous. Him and Chan both loved eachother more than anything in the world but he couldnt help but imagine what would happen if he suddenly said no.

"Sorry for worrying you Hyunjin. Im just worried about Chan saying yes. I know he loves me very much and i love him just as much but i cant help but think about it. In movies there are couples that seem happy but at their wedding, one of them just says no and runs off with someone else. Its su stupid sorry.". He dipped his head down as he stared at the dark broen and gold carpet, eye brows furrowed as he started to regret confessing about his worries.

"No dont say that. Its completely normal to be nervous. After all you are about to get married to the love of your life! This is really life changing so its understandable youd be nervous." he reassured the shorter as he patted his shoulders and walked towards the door. "Ill go check on how the others are doing. See you later Mr Bahng~" he sang as he left the room. The door was closed as the only sound heard after he left was the thud of the door.

Felix p.o.v~

We havent got alot of time left until the actual wedding starts and me and Minho havent even finished decorating the cake or cupcakes prepared for the special event. We wanted it to fit the dark academia theme of the venue. As the cupcakes finally cooled down, i piped ona dark brown frosting and sprinkled fusty gold round sprinkles on top.

"Hey Yongbok-ah! Come here and help with thr cake! Theres way too much decorating for me to do alone!" i heard Minho yell from across the huge kitchen that was left for us to use. I quickly ran towards him and helped him place the little decorations onto each tier, little dark roses and different types of flowers littered onto them accompanied by different sized leaves.

Once we finally finished, we both moved thr cake onto the table near thr dnack bar and rushed to place the cupcakes onto the cupcake stand and carefully placed it onto one of the snack bar tables. Once we finished preparing all of thr food and drink, we went to Chan's changing room in order ro chrck on him.

Chan's p.o.v~

Im so nervous and excited about today. Im marrying the cutest and hottest guy ive ever met. I never thought thisbdsy would come so soon but i couldnt wait! I proposed to him way earlier than i had planned but i do not regret it at all. Ive loved him since i first layed eyes on his beautiful <e/c> eyes and soft <h/c> hair. I couldnt wait to expirience new things with him likr maybe getting our own kids, getting a bunch of pets and getting our dream home.

I was snapped out of my thoughts once i heard the door click open and small footsteps as Felix and Minho entered the room, wide smiles on their faces. "So how are you doin right now Channie hyung?" sang Felix as he grinned at me and enveloped me into a tight hug.

"Ahh i guess im kinda nervous? But im also very excited about today! Ive been waiting for this moment for years!" i exclaimed as the two looked at eachother and back at me giggling as they chatted with me about the wedding and how everything was now ready.

Noones p.o.v~

The members gathered near the aisle and took photos together. The venue got quiet once evryone noticed Chan walking towards the altar and stood on the right, looking towards the double doors as he waited for <Y/n> to walk down. He was really excited to see the suit that he wore for the wedding.

Everyone in the venue looked towards the double doors as they opened, revealing <Y/n> walking out of the building into the outdoor part where everyone else was sat in chairs or either stood close to the altar. He walked up the aisle as soft piano played in the background, the sun lighting up the venue as the light made the fabric of his suit shine.

Once he had finally made it to the altar, he stood opposite Chanas he held his hands in his own, a wide smile on his face as he stared into his dark brown eyes. They looked at the wedding officiant, signaling that they were ready.

Timeskip~

The wedding officiant had reached the end of his speech, he looked towards <Y/n>, smiling softly as he inhaled deeply. "Do you, <Y/n> <L/n>, take Bahng Christopher Chan to be your lawfully wedded husband?". He nods as he smiles towards Chan. "I do.". The officiant looked towards Chan as he smiled at him. "Do you, Bahng Christopher Chan, take <Y/n> <L/n> as your lawfully wedded husband?".

"I do."

"You may now kiss!". The crowd erupted into cheer as Chan's soft coral lips made contact with <Y/n's>, their lips fitting perfectly together as if they were made for eachother. Once they retracted from eachother, they smiled widely and hugged tightly as they laughed and walked towards the dance floor.

The members and the newly wedded couple danced together and sang karaoke, snacking on the many pastries and sweets that Minho and Felix prepared. They didnt only just eat sweet stuff though (obviously). They also ate Minho's famous beef wellington which left everyones tummies satisfied.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵! 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 "𝘪 𝘥𝘰" 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘪𝘮 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘺😭. 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘵 𝘪 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭!🩷