-Kisses-

~A few months later (7), Wally, Jenna, and Violet were all just chilling in Wally's office until...~

"Hey Dear?~ Can you go check on the grinders for me? Linda said she got them fixed but I don't believe her.."

*Wally sighed as I sat in his lap as Violet was taking a nap*

"Of course, I'll be right back!"

*I said as Wally gave me a kiss on the cheek, then I got up and left the room*

~After going a little ways of finding the grinders, I saw Linda and the production team standing by the grinders~

"Linda do you have the grinders up and running?..."

*I said, my gaze cold as I crossed my arms.*

"Yes? Why do you care?"

*She said back as her look made her seem pissed*

"Uhh because boss wanted me to check? Is that such a big deal Linda?"

*I sighed as my eyes darkened. I was not in the mood for being messed with*

"Yes there working now leave."

*Linda said as she sort of growled (weird)*

"Excuse me? I will not be talk to that way."

*I said under my breathe, I walked up to her and production team and stared at her coldy.*

"I wont be excused. You know what you took away from me!"

*She stomped as her face got even madder then before*
~Seconds later she slapped me, I stepped back, my eyes turned a deep dark red as I grited my teeth~

"JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKED WALLY AND I GOT WITH HIM DOESN'T MEAN YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT. KNOW YOUR PLACE LINDA OR I MIGHT HAVE TO SEND YOU TO THOSE GRINDERS OVER THERE."

*I yelled, as I raised my voice as I slapped her harder then she slapped me. My hand balled up into fists as I punched her right in the cheek, I was so angry.*

"HEY!"

*One of the production team members stepped in front of Linda as she sobbed*

"WATCH IT JOHN"

*I yelled as I picked him up by the collar. My fangs showing as his face went into shock and fear*

"GO. ALL OF YOU. OR YOU'LL TURN INTO DEAD MEAT."

*I replied angryly as I threw John on the ground as they all ran away*

"Fucking retards...'

*I sighed as I ran back to Wally's office, holding back the tears and stress that went threw my body*

~A few minutes later I was at Wally's door and opened it and walked in to see Wally and Linda in a almost fist fight~

"I DON'T LIKE YOU LINDA STEP OFF"

*He hissed as he looked up at me and ran and hugged me*

"Babe!"

*He said as he hugged me tightly as I hugged him back*

"What. The. FUCK IS GOING ON."

*I said as I looked at Linda. My gaze cold and deadly as I had Wally in my arms*

"Nothing. Just fuck off Jenna."

*She said leaving and slamming the door*

"Are you ok my love?! Your face...!"

*He said, as he lifted my chin up at his face and held my face in his hands, looking at the bruise on my cheek*

"I- I'm fine dear...."