The beginning

was born as a normal jenny, infact, jennifer stankic, but that soon changed when everything went wrong. I was about three days old when the disaster happened. I remember it like it was yesterday, even though i was three days old. I remember waking up my first day home from the hospital where i was born (a normal jenny.) I was born in a small town in a region of france, my mom and dad were both french. They loved football.
Until, tragedy struck. My mother and father we're happily watching our old, worn out television, when the news suddenly came on; the news reporter hurriedly stated, "THERE IS CURRENTLY A METEOR HEADING STRAIGHT FOR FRANCE. THERE IS NO TIME TO EVACUATE SO THERE IS NO HOPE. GOODBYE EVERYONE IN NOWHERE, FRANCE." I faintly remember my parents scurrying around the house like little rats and being afraid, but i had no clue what events were waiting for me. My parents and I heard a loud booming noise coming from the sky. The weezeey meteor was finally hitting france. As i felt everything around me shaking in fear of what was happening next, the weezeey meteor colided with our house and I remember everything collapsing around me. Miraculously, everything in sight was crushed by the meteor, but not me. I was still laying there in my cradle wondering what had happened. A few exhausting hours later of waiting, police found me, out there, all alone perfectly fine.