Chapter one: Lyle's burning passion (and revenge)

Remember back all those days when Hector and Lyle were inseparable? all that changed, when Hector failed a show because of Lyle's stage fright. Hector sold his house for the show and decided to abandon Lyle. not without giving him an MP3 player and headphones. an evil surge went throughout Lyle as Hector left, encasing Lyle in glass.

After eighteen months of this constant suffering, Lyle died and became a vengeful zombie crocodile

After eighteen months of this constant suffering, Lyle died and became a vengeful zombie crocodile. a new family moved in to the house and night was rapidly approaching. Lyle decided to lure the kid, Josh into being slayed by him. Lyle has been deprived of all love and affection so that's why he's evil. he lured Josh and a neighbor's cat, Loretta into going up to the attic. Lyle stepped out of his glass case and said: "time to die." Loretta pounced at Lyle but he bit Loretta's neck and tore her to pieces. Josh screamed in horror as he opened the window and ran out. Lyle followed him, breaking the window and numerous other things in the process. Josh ran into a street alley where Lyle cornered him but Lyle noticed someone. a presence.