Chapter two: A Blooming Romance of DEATH

*Y/N's pov* 

i was walking down an alley at night with my very very very dirty blonde hair tied up in a loose ponytail, unlike other girls who keep their hair down and free. my glowing blue orbs making every girl look at me in jealousy because they only use makeup while my beauty and perfect face is all natural. my yellow hoodie and slack jeans making me look like such a bad girl. i noticed a kid from my school who always had a crush on me, Josh, being chased by a crocodile and i knew i had to do something. before i could rush in to protect him, i tripped! ahh! and i fell. but someone caught me..it was the crocodile! "uhh.." i said, my heart aflutter that a REPTILE caught me from my fall. the silken singer that is Lyle's voice asked, "are you okay, babygirl?" WHAT!? A CROCODILE CALLED ME BABYGIRL!? AND I'M.. INTO IT!? suddenly Josh screamed: "she's mine! back off!" jeez, all the boys thirst over me.. uwu. Lyle let go of me and he growled at Josh, protecting me from him. he wrapped his tail around me, squeezing my perfect body proportions. Lyle then pounced at Josh and beat the living heck out of him. blood got everywhere and so did Josh's body parts. ew. after he did this, Lyle picked me up in his arms and carried me to his attic.