Chpt°2

A/N: yes, I am well aware that her quirk is one of the most basic quirks you can find in fanfiction but I did this on purpose. I promise there is a method to my madness and a point I want to convey or prove later on in the story.
_________

A few months later.....

Hot wisps of smoke polluted the air as large flashes of fire burned through the cool morning mist.

Sweat beaded on Sachi's forehead, her eyes narrowed in concentration as she focused on a ball of flames, around the size of a small yoga ball, floating eight feet away from her face. Her arms were tensed and her hands looked as if they were pushing an invisible force together.

"Come on" She gritted her teeth as she tried to keep compressing the flames together while attempting to increase the temperature all at once. If she could get this right it could become her own mini bomb or a sun. She could call it the Sun bomb!

...

What kind of shit name was that?! She hoped her various different personalities were beating up whoever thought that sounded cool. She shook her head and tried to refocus. Unfortunately it was already too late; the short lapse in focus made her "Sun bomb" unstable. Her eyes widened as she watched the flames grow brighter.

"Shit."

It exploded, creating a loud boom as fire flooded her vision. The force from the explosion had pushed her onto the soft grassy ground along with dousing her with large amounts of soot from the tree that was practically vaporized nearby.

She slowly stood up and shook her head while running her fingers through her soot filled hair, brushing the two ash blonde strands of hair that framed either side of her face out of the way. She examined how much damage it had caused to the clearing. The ground around her had been charred in places along with a few patches of small flames closer to where the bomb she had made blew up. The bomb had reached a fourteen foot radius. Good for her but not so much for this clearing in the woods.

She sighed "Hopefully that wasn't loud enough for people to call in heroes or police." An encounter with law enforcement was the last thing she needed right now. She walked around putting out the small fires with her quirk as she mulled over what had just occurred. Brainstorming new ideas for other moves. Instead of calling it a "sun-bomb" maybe she would call it a supernova bomb. Maybe.

It still sounds too basic.

Her quirk allows her to create and manipulate flames to her will. It also allows her to increase her internal temperature and ignite flames across her entire body. She can withstand up to 4000°F before her body begins to give way to the heat and damage.

One of the first signs for surpassing her limits or overuse of her quirk is numbness. A tingling sensation starts in her fingertips and slowly spreads up her arms to the rest of her body. Once her entire body is numb her system begins to shut down from dehydration and overheating. Usually causing her flames to grow dimmer or fully extinguishing against her will in an attempt to cool her body down.

She may be able to keep going despite this but doing so can lead to syncope or in other words, fainting. Passing out is her body's last ditch attempt to save her before she is left with permanent damage or death.

Despite this tactic it may not always be successful and has the chance of doing more harm than good. It may instead increase her chances of death due to lowered respiration rates and a lowered pulse.