the newcomers

Naruko uzumaki is a five year old girl who was hated by the villager she had enough of the leaf village and was going to leave from that hell hole until she was met by hinata and she hated her father because hiashi didn't want a weak daughter and asked Naruko to join with her and Naruko said yes Naruko and hinata left the village.

Naruko and hinata were at a  small village and it was distory then they found two people they the same age as her and hinata they were both girls one had pink red hair with horns like cat ears and a girl with black hair with a red line these were Kade or Lucy and ryuko matoi they both talked on what happened and Lucy told Naruko that she was experiment by N.E.S.T the same as ryuko soon they Naruko and hinta told them about there life and they  were mad so the four work together.

Days later, they were found by cammy White, who was part of  Delta red, and she took the four girls to her home cammy ask where were their parents and Naruko told cammy that she was an orphan and her village hated her for no reason.

then hinata told cammy that her father said that he doesn't want a weak child.

Then Lucy told cammy that she and ryuko were experiment by N.E.S.T.

Cammy was mad because who would do this especially a children's so cammy trained the four girls in combat then cammy told them the four that she got a call from her friend king and her friend's needed a replacement for them to be in a kof tournament so the four girls agree and cammy asked the four to go and meet king and they did.

Naruko, hinata ,Lucy, and ryuko met King with her friends, mai, and yuri. The three girls told the four to take their place as team women fighters, and the four agreed and the four began to trained for the king of fighters' tournament by the original women fighters team so they can be ready for kof.

( coming soon, June 26)

(The music team will have three one is diet yuri theme but it going to be 2002 diet the next will be cammy snes theme and sf4 this will be a six cross over story and these cross over are Naruto,kof,street fighter,rwby,kill al kill and Elfen lied also I do not own these they belong to viz capcom, snk, roster teeth, aniplex, and dark horses Manga that all for today so stay tuned for the next story later.)