Naruto the clone of k'

This will be a Naruto x kof  where Naruto is k' clone here how it happened when Naruto was still a baby he was kidnapped by N.E.S.T.S and was experimented because N.E.S.T.S. experimented with people just like orochimaru, so N.E.S.T.S  wanted the nine tails fox but was rescued by hiruzen the third hokage and took him back home little did they know that naruto has something he has kyo Pyrotechnics and a red glove on his right hand.

Now it is time for Naruto to do what he does best fight and protect the girl he loves, but he well meet some friends and enemies and these enemies are not the akatsuki well they will be in the story but they are not the real bad guys it not orochimaru nor will be madara or kaguya the true bad guys are.

Krizalid.

Slasher zero aka clone zero.

Zero the original zero.

And igniz

These are the main true bad guys for this story, the N.E.S.T.S saga bosses not only that but three  people are going to be there as well and those people are kyo kusangi ,iroi Yagami, kula diamond these three will be helping naruto to defeat N.E.S.T.S and now they will have some people in the way but it will not be enough to stop them to get to N.E.S.T.S they will have to battle but they will come until N.E.S.T.S is ready to begin the war so with out further due I will announce on the day it will be release this story will be release in July 4th independents day so stay tuned and that will be all oh and one more thing in the nitendo dersct there are some game that im hype about and that is mario rpg princess peach Luigi Manson dark moon and of course batman arkham trilogy for the Nintendo switch I'm so happy that I can play batman arkham trilogy on the go so that it for today and I'll see you soon later.