1

-Tumble Town-

Jimmy's past was unknown to many of the Empire members. His Hybrid status was also unknown. Jimmy's appearance was different from the other hybrids of Empires with having blue eyes, pointed ears, unnatural strength, and having a single blue earring on his right ear made of an unknown stone.

Each empire member had their own roles among their small group of kingdoms. 

Scott was an Elven Merchant responsible for creating and dying different types of wool and clothing. 

False was an avian inventor that helped bring life to the redstone farms around empires. 

Fwip was a Goblin miner who was key on mining and processing the ores brought from the caves. 

Gem was an avian farmer who worked on the honey export. Joey is an avian pirate who also works on the gunpowder export. 

Katherine is a retired warrior who helps bring in the bone and string export. 

Lizzie was a feline tamer who cares and breeds animals. 

Pixlriffs was a researcher trying to uncover the artifacts of past events and their mysteries. 

Shubble was a skilled mage who worked on potions and poisons for the good of empires. 

Joel was a demigod and a skilled blacksmith, he is the master of making weapons for empires. 

Jimmy was the sheriff and was the main protector of empires. 

Sausage was a tree farmer capable of growing trees and providing the wood for construction. 

Oli was a musician responsible for creating music to keep everyone happy and entertained.

While the other members were excelling at their jobs and responsibilities, Jimmy felt as if something was missing from his life. His life as a sheriff was slowly dimming as the other members were losing respect for him. Every problem that arose in empires always led back to Jimmy in some way. But with the events of the Fae spreading over Empires, Pix was deep in his research to find out where they came from and what they wanted. He soon uncovered an old text that came from Hyrule with research on the Fae and their connection to the Zonai.

"This research is in Hylian. Wait no its in another language. Which one though?" Pix question as he looked over the text. He then rushed to where he found the text and looked for more papers. He then found drawings on four large machines and 2 mysterious beings. There were also drawings from old Hyrule.

<Pixlriffs: Hey guys, meet at spawn i found some research on the Fae. Meeting is Mandatory.>

<TheOrionSounds: Sounds good i'll be there.>

<ScottSmajor: Omw.>

Pix then packed the research he found and flew by elytra to the main spawn area. Some of the others were already there but they were waiting on Jimmy. Soon Jimmy appear riding on a large brown horse with a white mane. Jimmy wore an outfit different from his sheriff costume. He wore a blue tunic with a foreign design with beige pants. His sheriff hat was gone leaving his facial features fully exposed to the sun.

"Trying out a new look Jimmy?" Joey laughed with a smirk on his face.

"Just decided to dress in something more familiar to me." Jimmy said before he looked at Pix, "You said you found something Pix?"

"Yes. I found old research papers connecting the Fae to the kingdom of Hyrule." Pix said and Jimmy was shocked.

"Wait can i see these papers?" Jimmy asked and Pix nodded as he laid them out on the table.

"Do you know something you are not telling us Jimmy?" Gem asked.

"These are of the Divine Beasts, Ganon, Rauru, and the Zonai. But how did they get all the way out here?" Jimmy muttered under his breath.

"Divine Beasts?" Fwip questioned and Jimmy sighed, "Wait how do you know all this?"

"I'm a Hylian. That should be obvious enough." Jimmy said with a deadpan.

"You're a Hylian?! I thought Hylians rarely left Hyrule unless they are travelers!" Sausage said shocked.

"I got tired of my life in Hyrule so i left but i did make a vow to Zelda to return someday." Jimmy said.

"Wait Zelda? As in Princess Zelda of Hyrule?" Scott said and Jimmy nodded, "Did you know her personally?"

"I was her personal Knight." Jimmy said and Pix froze realizing something.

"Wait Zelda's personal Knight was a boy named Link. Jimmy are you...Link?" Pix asked his features showing shock and Jimmy smiled.

"Let me reintroduce myself. I am Link Solidarity, Hylian Sheriff of Tumble Town, Personal Knight of Zelda, Hero of Hyrule, and Defeater of both Calamity and Demon King Ganondorf." Jimmy or Link said now with a small bow.