Prologue

??? POV
"You're free now" a voice spoke, before putting
a reflective magnet on my arm. Next to him another figure stood, a reflection just like me. Mt.

"You can come with us if you'd like, we don't mind" Jesse said, it would be an offer most would accept but I've been his reflection since the day he was born and was ready to go my own way. "No thanks" I said sternly but I didn't mean for it to come out that way, I guess I just sound like that normally.

"Week okay, until we meet again" Mt said with a slight smile before they both left to the next train cart. leaving me standing there ready to go off expiring on my own.
————————————————————
May's POV
I was in my room reading a book with my door closed. Me my mom and my dad live in a small house but we never complain, it was cosy. We also had extra room since my older sister moved out, she was a high achiever and I respect her for that, though it was mostly our moms doing she always wanted kids that were top of the class. Then suddenly my mom barged in my room.

"May Rose Benedict you are in so much trouble young lady!" "What did I do?" I asked back and she just glared " I mean- what did I do for you to use my full legal name?" I asked.

"Your failing History by 24 points!" She basically screeched back. "I'm sorry" I said kinda ashamed for not studying for that test.
"We'll 'sorry' will not cut it now your grounded" she said back in a much quieter voice since my Dad had just walked into the house. "Why can't you just be more like your sister she never failed a text and ways always top of her class!" She said back.

This hole argument started to souls like a poorly written Wattpad story, so I was happy when my dad barged in.

"What's wrong?" He asked before my mom started telling him what happened. My dad took the news mush better and was trying to tell her that at least I was trying my best but she wouldn't hear it.

I got too tired to the arguing that I put my shoes on and walked out the back door hoping to get some peace and quiet. I sat down on a log not to far in the forest from my house when a train pulled up.

"Why is there a train in the middle of the woods?" I thought before curiosity got the best of me and I waited for the door to open. When I walked inside I blacked out...
...
...
...
"Where am I?"
_________________________________________
End of the prologue