The Void Car

May's POV
"Where am I?" I said out loud before I realized that was a bad idea since I'm pretty sure I just got kidnapped. I stood up and realized my left hand was glowing with a number '50' on it. Then I looked around only to see a black void with no clear exit.

"We'll I might as well look for a way out" I thought before walked around trying to find an end to it. After walking for what felt like hours I sat down to get a break before I realized a boy around my age in all black with seeming to be chrome hair walking around tying to find a way out just like I had.

I decided to walk over towards him to ask for help when I realized his entire badly was chrome as well, but that didn't stop me from going over to talk to him. "Umm hello?" I said to him although it sounded like a question, he tended up before turning around looking at me and then sighing "What do you want" he asked glaring at me.

"I was just wondering...."I stoped to think of what to say "if you know how to get off this train...Or did I get kidnapped and am stuck here forever?" He seemed to find what I said amusing because his lips threatened to run upwards.

"Your not kidnapped this is the Infinity Train, the name basically describes itself" He said finally letting a smirk on his face "Well then why am I here?" "Because something is happening in your life you wish didn't happen, and now the train is basically giving you therapy" He said his voice slowly getting more and more laced with annoyance.

"We'll do you know how to get out of here?" I asked, then he chuckled and said "I've been in here for a month straight " I took that as a no and when he started to walk away I quickly followed him.

"Why are you still here?" He questioned "I never got your name- I-I'm May by the way" I hated how I stuttered and rhymed that last bit but my thoughts where pushed down when he looked to the ground with a sad expression before saying "M.j"

"Like from Spider-Man?" I responded. Me looked at me confused before finally saying "what's a spider man?" I only laughed at bit before a door suddenly appeared in front of us.

I guess My Little Pony is true; Friendship(if you could even call what we had that) is magic
————————————————————
Next chapter in mirror Jesse's pov