// 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪-𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 //

hiraeth - part forty-four

»»——⍟——««

       Gohan and Vegeta stared at Goku and Y/n in shock, Goku and Y/n looking back at them in confusion. Gohan had no idea what it was, but he could sense something was different. He could feel Goku had somehow done something to Y/n, in some way. Not only that, but Y/n had come back wearing Goku's clothes, which were far too big for her. Vegeta, on the other hand, knew immediately what had happened the moment the two had arrived at Capsule Corporation together.

"What is it?" Y/n asked, looking between the two. It seemed they were the only ones concerned, and that made Y/n worry. Vegeta smirked, crossing his arms as he closed his eyes.

"Wow, way to go, Kakarot. You actually landed a girl properly." Vegeta said, making Y/n blush as she glared at him, while Goku raised a brow.

"How can you tell? I thought I cleaned Y/n up pretty good," Goku said, turning to look at her. Y/n growled, clenching her fists in embarrassment. Goku chuckled nervously as he took a step back from her, holding his hands up defensively. His attention returned to Vegeta, however, when he heard the man scoff.

"So, you don't even know what you've done to her? I should've known you weren't that competent." Vegeta huffed, crossing his arms. Goku raised a brow, questioning Vegeta. Vegeta rolled his eyes, sighing. "That bite mark, do you know what that does to a Saiyan?"

"Oh, no. I just felt like doing that." Goku chuckled, his bright grin making the situation feel even more awkward than it already did. He truly had no idea just how big an effect his desperation had. His eyes drifted down to Y/n, who looked deep in thought. Y/n's memories as Saffa were quite blurry now, like old memories, but she did recall bite marks on the nape of the neck having significance among the Saiyans. Something about bonding together...

"O-Oh," Y/n stuttered as it clicked in her brain, her face paling as she realized what had happened. Vegeta smirked as he noticed Y/n's face morph into shock, chuckling.

"It seems the woman got it faster than you, Kakarot. I'll just let her explain it for you." Vegeta said. Y/n huffed, glaring at him as she crossed her arms. She looked down with a blush, clearing her throat.

"Y-You... Instinctively bonded with me physically. Whenever a Saiyan bites their partner on the neck, they're permanently bonded for life." Y/n explained, her voice barely audible as she flushed with embarrassment. She was glad it was only Gohan and Vegeta here, if everyone were hearing about this, she'd die. But the fact that Gohan was staring at her in horror made her already want to die. She shouldn't have come back.

"Oh! Now I understand. But weren't we already bonded because of the soul stuff or whatever?" Goku asked. He heard an annoyed grunt, turning his attention to his son, who was glaring at him in anger.

"Yeah, dad, you were. Was jumping Y/n the moment she arrived really necessary? I get you were all depressed and stuff, but now look what you've done. What even led you to biting her?" Gohan asked. The idea that Goku and Y/n had sex didn't even cross his mind, he was still lost in the whole situation. Vegeta's snicker as he struggled to hold back his laughter made Gohan turn to him with a scowl.

"You really haven't realized yet, boy? Kakarot screwed her." Vegeta laid it out plainly for Gohan. Gohan's eyes widened as he looked back over to them. Y/n frowned sadly, looking down as she tried to hide behind Goku. This was the worst thing that could've happened, the very last worst case scenario. The fact that she could hear Gohan stomping away made her stomach twist with anxiety, regretting letting Goku have his way with her. Y/n wished she weren't so weak in regards to her emotions.