𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌

┊ ┊ ┊

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚, 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙩, 𝙞𝙢 𝙖 𝙘𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙥𝙞𝙚𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙥𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 ' 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙞 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙖𝙡𝙡, 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶ ˚

FEBRUARY 14, 2020

(3 Years Before The Present)

EUNSOOK sat on one of the tables of the newly opened ice cream parlor while she waited for the guy to finally come and start the blind date already. She didn't know why but she wanted to ask Hayun why she picked this ice cream parlor of all the other stores considering it was located in an alleyway and her life could be at risk here. Maybe it was because she watched way too many movies and dramas about mafia people living in alleyways.

But she decided to brush it off since the only reason she agreed on this blind date anyways was to try out the chocolate-covered strawberry ice cream covered in a glass bowl. She already ordered in advance so, in case she dies, at least she gets a try at her favorite ice cream flavor first.

Just as she was about to order, she heard the door open and there she saw a guy with a grey jacket and grey shorts matching it. It had the word "CELINE" in front of it and his hood was on indicating he didn't want to show himself. 

Holy shit, he looks like a person part of the mafia. Is he like a son of a mafia boss or something? His clothes alone scream money. Okay, Eunsook, calm down. Just sit down, lay low, and order the chocolate-covered strawberry ice cream already so you can leave.

That was when the grey-hooded guy sat in front of her, staring at her directly in the eyes, and finally removed his hood.

Wait, he doesn't look like a mafia boss. You've been watching too many dramas again, Eunsook. Is this the guy? The one that's supposed to have a blind date with me. Thank god, I still remember the picture that Hayun gave me. He looks exactly like the picture but his skin is just a little darker. Do cameras usually whitewash people? God, I hate it then. He looks more handsome with his natural skin.