𝟎𝟎𝟐

Kaini Desean MainsLocation- his house 6:19pm

Kaini Desean Mains
Location- his house
6:19pm

Kaini sat in his living room scrolling through dekani's instagram page 'All in' playing loudly in the back, He didn't mean to stalk Dekani's account, but he saw a picture of him on his timeline, now he's been scrolling for 43 minutes. He hated Dekani, but he couldn't deny how fine the older was, it made his core throb, almost as if it had a heartbeat
Kaini mind began to fill with vivid images of dekani, but his thought process was cut off by booka texting him.

𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 🧌🦧

Come over, the gangnem over here.

Ight, im On my way!
*omw

😂😂
Lemme know when you here

Kaini sat up, walking upstairs to get in the shower. He sat his phone in the bathroom and played his new album 'I shot qupid' filled the bathroom as he stripped out of his clothes. He started the shower before hopping in there. He grabbed his towel and a unscented dove soap bar.
30 minutes passed and Kaini was out the shower and dressed. He grabbed his keys, phone, wallet and his beanie. He walked downstairs and out the door he went.

Kaini pulled into Booka's driveway, sending him a quick text saying he was here. He grabbed his phone and his AirPods connecting them before stepping out the car. He knew Dekani was either here or on the way.
As soon he walked up the door, it was opened and he met eyes with Dekani. He almost immediately mugged him, but quickly fixed his face.

"Booka'nem went to da store so it's just us here." He informed Kaini, looking down at the younger, his dick immediately hardening. Kaini shifted under gaze, growing impatient.
"Say,You gon let me in or what?" Dekani chuckled tilting his head before moving to the side let Kaini walk in. He quickly shut the door before going to sit next to him.
"Why you be so hostile Kaini?" Kaini quickly mugged him 'I should kill this nigga' he chuckled shaking his head.

" so you do remember me huh?" Dekani nodded, he slid back on the couch, his legs spread. You could see his print through his sweat pants that sagged just enough to where you could see his Calvin Klein boxers.
Kaini took his time to examine him, eyes stuck on his print. Kaini was so stuck in a trance, he didn't hear Dekani calling his name.

"Huh." Kaini looked back up at Dekani, the older male smirking. Did he wear tight sweatpants on purpose? Maybe, maybe not. Kaini shook his head as vivid thoughts came to his mind for the second time today.
"You ain't forgave me yet?" Dekani laughed.

"Nigga you a bit-" in instance, Dekani hand was around Kaini's neck. Kaini felt his panties dampen, clit throbbing
for attention.
" Why everything you say to me is disrespectful lil folks?" Dekani gripped tightened, tilting his head his eyes glaring into the set of eyes in front of him. Kaini bit his lip as Dekani got closer whispering in his ear.