𝟎𝟎𝟒

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀; 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒
𝐀𝐓𝐋, 𝐆𝐀; 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐀𝐌

𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 of the club as they played one of his songs off his newest album, 'Now Who' filled the large club as he sipped on a bottle of water

Kaini didn't drink, he didn't have good memories with drinking so he left it alone. He scanned out the club as he watched his section drink and rap along, he smiled slightly.

He finished his water bottle, he turned slightly so he could throw the water into the small trash can that stood beside him.

He turned back to face forward as he jumped, "You miss me li' folks?" Dekani smirked as he threw his arm over his shoulders.

"fuck no." Kaini lied as he pushed his arm off his shoulders. Kaini rolled his eyes as he pulled out his phone.

"Why ya lyin'? i missed u." Dekani mumbled as he watched his phone, seeing the younger male check his notifications, before turning his phone back off.

"what i gotta lie fa'?" Kaini replied as he looked at Dekani, his eyes scanning his outfit before looking at his face.

"Whateva', when u started makin music?" Kaini shrugged as he watched Dekani stare at his face, "Ya' kno' you still pretty as fuck." Dekani smirked.

"thank u." Kaini kept it short as his face began to heat up. He smiled slightly, before returning his face to his regular mug.

"youn' even look like ya' havin' fun." Dekani mumbled as he looked around as Kaini remained with a boring expression.

"Maybe ion want u around me." Kaini grumbled as he rolled his eyes, scanning the room also. the club had died down as they played 'The Take' by Tory Lanez.

"Why you always so fuckin' slick." Dekani sighed as he pulled out his phone, he opened his screen since he didn't have a password.

"cause i ain't got no reason ta' be nice to u." Kaini spoke with a bit of bass in his voice as Dekani looked up from his phone.