10

Elena 

2 weeks later

I was at the store with both moms, buying the stuff for the gender reveal. "I can't wait for the gender reveal" my mom says. "Me too" Kevin moms says.

We bought everything and we went to pay for it.
Once we were done, we went back to my house and Kevin was playing FIFA. "Kevin, what are you wearing for the gender reveal?" His mom asks him.

"I can't go to the gender reveal, i have things to do" he says. "No, you are going to the gender reveal. This baby is not just hers" she says.

"Idc" he says. "Excuse me?!" She said turning the game off. "Ma!" He says. "Your going to be there" she said. "Ma, i don't wanna be there" he says.

"Idc if you want to be there or not. You're going, end of discussion" she said. "I'm out of here" he said grabbing his car keys. "Don't worry mija, he'll be there" she says.

"Idk what to do when the baby gets here. He's not going to love this baby" i said getting emotional.
"He will, just give him time" she said.

"We'll be here for you, if you need anything just call us" my mom says. "Thank you mom" i said holding her hand.

_______________________
Kevin

I was at the bar drinking. Man this baby is a bother. I can't do anything. Fuck this baby.
I kept on drinking, and i was already drunk.

I checked the time and it was 1am. I got in my car and i drove home. I went to my room and i saw Elena walking out of the bathroom.

If she wasn't pregnant, i would've fucked her already. "You good?" She said. "I'm....I'm..a little bit..d-drunk" i say, taking off my shoes.

She left the room and she came back with a glass of water. "Here drink this" she said and I drinked it.

She helped me get in bed and I saw her get in bed. I got closer to her and I started kissing her neck. "Kevin, stop" she says. "You look sexy" I say.

"Get away from me" she says. "Let's just have..sex really quick" I say. "No, go to sleep" she says.
"Ugh, fine. Good night" I say.

*Next morning*

I woke up with a huge headache. "Fuck, my head" I say. "Finally you're awake" Elena said while opening the blinds. "Ahh, close them" I said.

"Get up, we have to get ready for the gender reveal" she says. "It's today?" I say. "Yes, now hurry and get ready" she says.

I got up and I got in the shower. Once I was done I changed into the clothes Elena told me to wear.

Elena started getting ready and I was downstairs watching tv. An hour later she came downstairs.
"Ok, I'm ready, let's go" she said. Damn, she looks hot.