Hang out (Renamed)

*Tomioka's POV*

Kocho was bothering me again, I always wonder why she even bothers to annoy me, I just want her to go away. "Tomioka-san, Tomioka-san" shinobu kept repeating. "Kocho, stop" I replied. "Well, well, the Loner can speak. And I was thinking you didn't respond because you we're scared to admit nobody likes-" kocho got interrupted by Y/n. "Tomioka-san! Shinobu-San!" Y/n yelled out to us both while running towards us.

I feel happy when I see Y/n I just don't show it so no one can see my smile and ask me to smile often. Me and kocho noticed she was out of uniform. Instead she was wearing a white-is kimono with purple, black and white flowers.

(it looked like this)

If I am  honest she looked pretty it reminded me of..        ₮₴Ʉ₮₳₭Ø....

*Narrator POV*

Y/n went running up to giyuu and shinobu to tell them if they could both hang out with you today since today was your free day. They both accept your request.

*TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY "El Gato"(RIP😔🤚🕊) *

Y/n, Giyuu, and Shinobu decided to go on a walk. You were all mostly talking especially you and shinobu. They both didn't notice but you started to hold hands with both off them, it took them moments to realize it.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*TO BE CONTINUED ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

A/n

IM SO SORRY!! I AM LOOSING MOTIVATION THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T FINISH THIS!!

ANYWAY HERE IS A LITTLE SPOILER I'LL GIVE YOU!!

In the next chapter, The time changes when it is after  The swordmith village arc.

Anyway Bye bye! 😭