Hey Old Friend

Chapter 2

Talking: This party is getting crazy let's rock!

SHOUTING: SHUT THE FUCK UP DANTE.

Thinking: I'm gonna kick Riser in the dick.

DT/SDT: Jackpot.

MD: Alright boys were back again now let's get a few things outta the way right quick I'm expediting the voting process of the Harem vs Single Love mainly cause it's 17/1 so harem has won by a landslide like holy crap it was a massacre, so yeah we're gonna start the voting of harem members now so lemme explain how this will works 5 votes and the girl is in its that simple alright you can vote for multiple girls so if you want Kuroka Venelana and Rias you can vote for them that's fine but you can not vote for the same girl multiple times so I don't wanna see Rias Rias Rias from one dude you ain't slick and I'm not the one.

Rias: 0/5.

Akeno: 0/5.

Kuroka: 0/5.

Venelana: 0/5.

Grayfia: 0/5.

Asia: 0/5.

Koneko: 0/5.

Fem Vali: 0/5.

Others: 0/5.

MD: Alright some of y'all might be thinking "MD why fuck is fem Vali an option?" well someone asked for it so I thought I'd at least make it a suggestion but let me be clear I am not gonna take every character with a set of balls and make them a woman or give them a female counter part so don't ask for fem kiba or some shit like that now let's get it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n hummed as he waited on the student council to finish with his schedule the wait was long and boring but his transfer her was really last minute so he couldn't really blame them for being behind on things.

Sona: So mister Redgrave is there in particular reason your aunt decided to send you here instead of a school in Kyoto?

Y/n stopped humming his little tune and turned towards Sona smirking.

Y/n: My oh my oh me oh my are you insinuating something miss Shitori?

Sona: I just find it odd that you'd travel all this way instead of attending one of the top academy's in Kyoto.

Y/n: Heh I don't really care about what school I go as long as I can be entertained by the monotony.

Sona hummed and walked over to Y/n handing him a sheet of paper which was his schedule sheet.

Sona: You are an odd person mister Redgrave but interesting none the less.

Y/n stood up and exited the student council room, Humming Y/n wondered if that Sona girl could sense what his amulet was although it didn't really matter if she did he just thought it'd be annoying for a bunch of devils to come knocking at his door, now looking down at his schedule sheet Y/n saw his first class was A3.

Y/n: Ugh I swear if I see a damn teleport circle imma shoot Satan in the dick.

Dante: Stop whining will ya kid? Besides no one can detect you unless you start using your powers so try to keep it on a leash capiche?