chapter 19

WARNING: SWEARING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tubbo's pov

×A week later×

Wilbur was still sceptical about me but he did say anything just let me close to Y/n but Y/n did know but today she was sick "Tubbo.. come here!" Y/n says doing grabbing hands.

I laugh then walk over to her and sit next to her facing Y/n then Y/n crawls over to me and snuggles me close "Y/n your not dying you'll be fine"  I laugh.

"I am! So that's why I need you!" She says pouting at me.

I just laugh hugging her back Wilbur walks by and glares at me "what the fuck is his problem?" Y/n frowns which made me laugh.

"He doesn't like me anymore because I 'hurt' you" I laugh which made Y/n giggle.

She keeps laughing for a bit then she sneezes "bleach you" I smile.

"Thanks I feel rotten" she frowns.

"Yeah I bet" I say "I'll get so medicine"

"No! Don't leave!!" She pouts.

I try to get up but Y/n clings to me "come on Y/nnn I want to help!!" I groan again trying to get up.

"Noooo!"

×An hour later×

I am on a call with Tommy just talking and Y/n was asleep on my chest and Tommy brings up love and dating "Hey? Are you dating Y/n yet?" Tommy asks.

My cheek burns red "uh- yeah I am dating her.." I blush.

"Shit! I owe Phil so much money!" He cries.

"You made a bet?!" I say.

"Umm- No!" Tommy quickly says hanging up.

I laughed at him and then I wanted to go on twitter then I scrolled and scrolled then I saw a text from Y/n?

The Text:

Hey Tubbo, this is not going well il sorry I want to break up!
Sent two minutes ago...

"Wait.. she's with me and asleep and she left her phone in her room last night.." I think "only person who knows her password is Wilbur.. so I send a text quickly.

Hey Y/n, what do you mean?! It was going so well!

'Y/n' sends a text fast

I want to break up!

"Knew it!" I frown.

I slowly get up and put Y/n on the bed and walk out to the kitchen and see him on His phone "Hey Wilbur, Y/n wants to break up I don't know why!" I fake cry.

"Oh dear! She did talk to me this morning and said she didn't think this would work, Did she text you?" He asks.

"Great acting.." I whisper to myself "yeah!!" I add out loud.

"I'm sorry, hopefully you will still be friends!" He smiles.

"I know you're lying." I frown.

"No I am not!" He says shocked that I worked it out.

"When I got the text, Y/n was asleep next to me and she didn't have her phone." I glare.

"Um.." he stutters.

I walk off and pack up my stuff "Tubbo what are you doing?!" Y/n asks.

"Wilbur pretended to be you and break us up, so I am leave you will know where I am." I frown.

She sits up shocked "no way!" She gasps.

"Yep.." I frown.

______________________________562______________________

Hey! Stop! Read this! The next chapter will a year later. I just wanted to warn you before anything else! Goodbye!!