Author's Note-2

Hey readers.

How are you all doing?

Yeah, I know, you would be thinking 'Another Author's note", But I decided to post a note after every three chapter to suggest a few fics. And I am not doing it for promotion. It's just very hard to find stories nowadays. You can also suggest me any fic you like. I mostly read Harry Potter and BNHA fics, sometimes Naruto, PJO, Marvel.

Just like the last note, I have some suggestions for you with Dumbledore bashing and time traveler, Master of Death Harry Potter or better Hadrian.

1)- Lord Of Time :- By DebsTheSlytherinSnapeFan

Summary:

Harry Potter is the Master of Death and Lord of Time through his joining of the three Hallows together. During a duel that wasn't going well, he jumps to the 1940's and has a talk with the true Master of Death. Can harry prevent the destruction that will occur? Can he change Voldemort prevent him from becoming the darkest wizard of all time? Or will he be caught in Tom's web? Slash TMR/HP?

This fanfiction is available on Wattpad as well as on Ao3. It consists of 107 chapter.  In this story, Harry is sent back in the time where the most feared Dark Lord is in his second year of Hogwarts. The main story is completed and last chapters are like bonus chapters. So you can read it without thinking that if story is discontinued or not.

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

2)- Burn to Flame And Reborn From Ashes:- By Luin_Gwilwileth

Summary:

Harry Potter...
Boy-Who-Live, Hero of Wizarding world, Master of Death...
He was loyal to his friend even try to sacrifice his life it save his friend, He died to save Wizarding World but at what cost?
Betrayal!
After the war with Voldemort, Harry feel half of his Soul left his body make him feel always sad and grief...
Every night he sleep, Harry always dreamed about a Crimson Eye in his mind...
But all of that was answered when Lord Goblin, Ragnarok send him a Mail about his Heritance in Gringotts.
Harry who got blind by the 'Light', Got betrayed because of the Albus Dumbledore, Got played perfectly like a Puppet..
He was Furious...
He want revenge for those people but How? Easy! He is Master of Death...
Harry who know his Heritance and power decided to go back into his 8 Years old along with his Future Knowledge and this time he decided to play a Game with Albus Dumbledore who plotted his parent death, His Betrayal.
The wizarding World didn't know what they're facing but be wary because the Last Dragon slowly burning everything into Ash and rebuild it again from Ash.

This story is also available on Wattpad and Ao3. It's completed. Tomarry fanfiction. Harry travel back in time when he was eight and change everything that was under the control of a certain old coot.

  ~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

And,

Lastly, I want to say this:

         Thank you so much for 50K views. When I started to write this story, I never thought that I would make that far. So seriously thanks a lot.