Revealed Action

I looked in the direction in which Nace went, I saw that he did not go to any stand, but left the amusement park. I was so confused and wondered where he was headed. I decided to follow him and not go on the roller coaster. I bought some sunglasses at one of the stands that sold them. I put them on for some reason and if I knew they wouldn't help me in disguise. I left the park and went the same way as Nace. I followed him, sneaking behind him and hiding behind various objects at every turn so he wouldn't see me. He entered a secluded building located behind shops and houses. I waited for a few moments to pass after he entered, to be sure that he was not near the entrance. Slowly, I started to walk towards the door, I was surprised because there were no bodyguards.When I entered it was dark, all the lights were off, except for one, which was shining on some kind of door. I cautiously approached that door and when I opened it I froze.

There were about 9 men and Nace with them. They were sitting at a long table and Nace was on the head of the table. When they saw me, Nace immediately came to me. "What the fuck are u doing here?" he asked me angrily and looking nervously straight into my eyes. "I was curious why you came out of the park and I decided to follow you and I also saw you put the gun in your pocket when we were on the way to Hollywood" I said, feeling smart. "Alright, u caught me" he said slowly calming down "Now tell me" I said looking around, and taking the sunglasses off "what are you doing here and who are these people?" I said, looking back at him.

"listen" he said, pulling a chair for me to sit next to him. "I'm part of one of the biggest mafias in California, and im the boss" he said "these are my men that work for me"explaining to me, pointing at them with an apologetic hand. After explaining everything to me he said "Since u found out u will have to either join or get killed, those are the rules" i looked at him, shaking and widening my eyes. "What!" i said with a shaky voice "How am i supposed to be in a mafia, i dont know anything about guns and mafia stuff" Nace looked at me in that moment "Im sorry my love, its the only option if u dont want to die" he spoke rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I knew i didnt have any other choice so i had to agree about becoming a part of the mafia. "Tonight we are going to kill our enemies" Nace rose his voice, telling everyone. "yes, sir" everyone got up and left the room, leaving me and him alone. "How am i supposed to survive this?" i said, while tears were forming in my eyes "Dont worry i will make sure u stay safe" He hugged me.

Time passes and before i know it we are in cars on our way to another mafias location. The whole time I was thinking if I would stay alive after this. It didn't take them long to get to their destination, they had fast cars. Everyone got out of their cars once we arrived and slowly walked towards headquarters of the enemies.Everyone took out their guns so did i. They cautiously approached the door and Nace pushed and kicked it in. Now i was shaking real bad. Everyone inside that facility immediately came out of their rooms with guns ready to attack. Their leader really caught my eye, he was about 6'2 feet tall man with black cornrows and a piercing. With him there where only 3 more boys, one with blonde hair and glasses, second one with long brown hair and third one really looked similar as their leader except he was a bit taller, had spiky hair and smokey black eye makeup. I thought to myself that my boyfriend and his men would easily finish them becouse he had way more people. but oh boy, how much i was wrong. Nace yelled "EVERYONE NOW" sginalling them to start shooting so they did, but the other gang was way more prepared and trained. I also started shooting, having no idea what the fuck i was doing. The blonde male and the others had a really good aim and they quickly wounded half of the gang. Now, i was shaking, and almost crying. Nace saw me and he grabbed my arm leaving into another room with me. He slapped me which shooked me so much "Stop fucking crying ur going to get us killed" he said leaving a red mark on my cheek. Suddenly someone opened the door and it was the leader of our enemies. "Well, well, well" he said walking around, reloading his gun "u finally came to an end, Nace" I was frozen. i couldn't move, i thought this was the end for both of us. Nace quickly pointed his gun at the tall man with cornrows and pulled the trigger, but to our surprise his gun ran out of bullets. The others gang leader laughed evily "Silly you" he said pressing his gun against Naces head. I couldnt say anything becouse i was scared for my own life. I could only close my eyes and hope that when i open them, everything will be okay. Suddenly a loud gunshot bangs and pierces my ears which made me flick, i felt someones hand holding my chin "Open ur eyes sweetheart" I opened them and looked down where Nace was, but now he was laying on the floor with a bullet in his head, bleeding, dead. I looked back at the man who killed him and tears fell out of my eyes. "Nooo, dont cry" he said sarcastically, smirking evily. I finally gathered enough courage and said "What did he do to u, to deserve what u did to him" i said, scared for my life that I shouldn't of said that.

"oh, he did a lot to deserve that" he said, now his arms are moving down to my chest. "Mhmm" he said smirking, going under my shirt. "Dont touch me" i said as i moved myself from him, tears still falling from my eyes. He gets a bit angry and grabs my neck pinning me to a wall "U know that u wont be leaving out of here?" he whispered into my ear. Suddenly a shotgun noise appears from the other room where the fight was happening. I turned my head seeing the last man from Naces gang fall to the floor and die. I was still frozen, weak, couldnt belice what just heppened. The leader turns my head back,so im facing him. "Since u will be staying here, becoming our slave i must know ur name" he looks me deep in the eyes. "unless you want to die?" he spoke with a sarcastic, slightly imitating a babys voice. I had no other option again, either i become their slave or die. "So?" he says knowing that i will choose what he wants. "Alice, my name is Alice" i said letting him know that i picked the first option. "Good girl" he says coming down to my height and smirking. He grabs my arm tightly and drags me out of one to another room where the other three men where waiting. Under them all Naces dead people laying on the floor. I didnt want to look. "Why didnt u kill her, Tom" The tallest one with spiky hair said. 'Tom' i thought to myself 'so thats his name'. "She will be our slave from now on" he says smirking evily looking at me. "Her name is Alice" he adds, looking away from me.