Needle In Hand

When i was about to jump in my bed and sleep, i saw a piece of paper on the drawer with something written on it. Curiously i picked it up. On the note was written "Kayla Jules 06.08.2010." i flipped the paper, that turns out to be a picture, i saw a girl with blonde hair and green eyes, sitting on the same bed in the room i was right now. I was confused, but then i noticed the girl in the picture really looked like Nace. My heart stopped for a second. 'Was she his sister?' i thought to myself, but before i knew it i heard someone walk towards the door. I quickly put the image back on the drawer and jumped in the bed and pretended like i was asleep. I heard the door open and someone entering

"Looks like shes asleep" i accused it was Tom by his german accent and voice, i also realized he was talking to someone "What are you planning to do with her?" i didnt know who it was, since i knew Toms voice the best. "I dont know, i will probably use her as a toy" Tom said smirking evily, i couldnt see it, but i could hear it in his voice that he was smirking. "Just like every other girl?" the other person said "Yeah, she seems naive" I heard Toms voice become louder as he was coming closer to me. I tried not to reveal myself while keeping my breath under control. It was silent for a moment but then i heard the words that made me freeze"I know u arent really sleeping, Alice" i thought he was just checking to see if im sleeping, i kept pretending "I know when someone isn't sleeping, i have gone through this many times" dang it, i was cought. At that moment i decided to open my eyes becouse there was no point in pretending. Before saying anything i immediately looked around the room to see who was Tom talking to before, it was Georg asking that question and talking to him. "U dont get to sleep yet" He said "We need to prepare u for ur staying here" i didnt know what he meant by that, but i decided to not ask questions. I got dragged out of bed by Tom, he threw me on his shoulder and left the room with me. Georg was right behind us, looking at my face expressions. I guess he could tell that i was anxious. Since we had to go through the strip club i saw some girl with long black hair and hand full of makeup on her face, barely wearing anything, giving a lap dance to Bill. "Yeah baby" he said while slowly taking the girls bra off. 'Disgusting' i hardly kept my self from vomiting on the spot. When we finally got out of the club they took me inside some room with a spinny chair, couch and a table next to it, beers and some other kind of drinks standing on there with some jazz music playing in the background.

I was confused, but then Tom took me off his shoulder "Sit on that chair" he said pointing to that spinny chair in the room. I sat down kinda scared of whats going to happend next. Georg sat down, grabbing a bottle of beer and drinking. I saw Tom pick up camera, it looked like he was about to take a picture. After he prepared the camera he turned to me and said "Smile" while looking...annoyed? I did smile and he captured the image. "Great, now sit still and dont make this hard" Says Tom, grabbing a tattoo gun, coming closer to me and putting the black ink in the gun. I was so scared becouse i feared needles and knew this one was going to hurt. He grabbed my hand tightly so i wont move it, but i didnt want to get a tattoo so i moved my hand. "I already said to not make things hard." Tom said angrily "Im sorry, but i dont want a tattoo, im scared of needles" i said shaking. He laughed "U think i care about ur phobias and shit" he said grabbing my arm again "Be happy that i took pity on you, and didn't kill u" after he said that sentece i knew that i had to behave or else, things would end bad. I nodded my head and he pressed the tattoo gun against my wrist. I didn't want to look becouse i was scared and it hurt.

After he finished tattooing whatever he was, i opened my eyes and saw that my wrist was wrapped up with bandage. I looked at Tom and he said "Dont take that off until tomorrow" i nodded my head and got up from the chair, ready to leave the room. When i left i knew that i had to go throught that strip club again. 'Fucking hell' i said to myself while gathering the braveness to open those curtians. When i opened them there was no girls dancing, just Gustav and Bill talking. I assumed that they went to sleep so i started walking throught embarrassed. When i came to the door of my room, i saw Gustav looking at my direction before i closed the door, but i didn't think much of it.