Vasl pt 4

****

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

****

Mayza looked at him, he was standing in the courtroom, her head was down, she could sense that he was having a tough breakdown because of the wrong accusations on him.

Sheikh Ataullah looked at Mayza and smiled in victory, she glared at him, she didn't know how that the old man has blamed him for raping the girls and all the proofs were against Ayzaan who was silently listening all the accusations.

"Your honor, my client is innocent, Sheikh Ataullah is blaming him for the things he had never done, give us a time, we will prove them."

Mayza said looking at Ayzaan, the judge looked at her and then at the Ayzaan, he could sense that Ayzaan was all innocent in all this as several times he had helped him, he is just an innocent soul.

"Your honor, this is a waste of time, you just tell the verdict it will save your time as well ours."

Sheikh Ataullah's lawyer said, Mayza glared at him, and then looked at the judge who was in deep thoughts. Clearing his throat the judge looked at two lawyers and then said-

"Today's hearing is coming to an end and Miss Mayza, I'm giving you 3 days time to prove Mr Ayzaan Mir innocent and after three days if you will not be able to do that then I'm sorry the judgment would be against him."

The judge said, Mayza smiled at him gratefully, Sheikh Ataullah left before giving her a glare.

She looked at Ayzaan who was just standing, he was numb, she went towards him. She felt some tears bricking in her eyes.

"Ayzaan?"

She softly called out his name, he looked at her and quickly hugged her.

"Ayza, i had not rape those girls, you trust me na?"

He said, tears were flowing from his eyes. Mayza looked at him and cupped his cheeks.

"Zaan, I know you can't do this, I trust you."

She said, while her condition was not less than him, tears were also falling from her eyes too.

She had never seen him breaking down, he always hide his emotions but today she can sense that his heart has broken listening to the accusations. He was crying like a child in her embrace, she didn't say anything and let him cry his heart out. She wiped his tears.

"Ayza, yaar thak chuka hai mein bas sukoon chahta hun."

He said in his shaken voice, his eyes were getting red. Mayza made him look at her.

"Zaan, himmat rakho, Allah tmhre sath hai."

Mayza said while wiping his tears. He looked at her with his teary eyes, she looked at him, their eyes met. Their eyes were talking, they didn't have words to tell each other about the feelings they have for each other and their eyes told them what they feel for each other.

He cupped her cheek and holded her hand, she looked at home with confusion.

"Ayza waada Karo agar ham ye case nahi jeete toh tum nikah karogi, mera wait nahi karogi."

He said with his teary eyes, she looked at him and nodded in disappointment, she hugged him, never in a million times could she ever thought to marry someone else rather than him, he closed his eyes.

"Ayza nahi, waada karo."

He said and wiped her cheeks gently, she parted away from him and looked at him with painful eyes.

"Samajh kya rakha hai tumne muje? Aese kese kisi se bhi nikah karlu mein? Nikah toh unse karte hai jinse mohabbat karte hai?"

She said, he chuckled bitterly looking at her.

"Tumse kis ne kaha ki mohabbaton mein nikah hota hai?"

He looked at her before leaving from there, she sat there and closed her eyes, her eyes were bloodshot red. Again some tears fell from her eyes. She wiped those and looked at his disappearing figure.

H

er phone rang, she looked at the caller id it was isra her elder cousin, she looked at the I'd for few seconds and then declined the call she was in no mood to talk with anyone. 

She goes  outside where she saw his car was standing, he was waiting for her with Maya and Aliyar. She looked at him and smiled a little, after all this he didn't left her alone. 

She goes towards them, he looked at her and opened the door of the car for her like a gentleman. She sat there meanwhile Maya and Aliyar was sitting on a passenger seat. 

"Mayza ab kya karna hai?"

Maya questioned her being concerned. 

"Last option use kar sakte hai ab bas." 

Mayza said smirking slightly, Aliyar and Maya looked at her and nodded. 

"Kya karoge tum log ab?"

Ayzaan questioned them curiously while. Driving the car, Mayza looked at him. 

"Sheikh Ataullah ke office se sare proofs nikalwane honge uske khilaf." 

Mayza said. Ayzaan nodded.

"Aur vo kese? Jante bhi ho tum log ye kaam kitna mushkil hai?"

Ayzaan said looking at three of them. 

"Ayzaan Bhai, don't worry itna bhi mushkil nahi we are used to it."

Maya said bowing down her head dramatically. Other three chuckled at them, Mayza looked at Ayzaan and held his hand he looked at her, she blinked her eyes in assurance that everything would be fine. Ayzaan gave her a small smile.

ye aarzoo bhi badi cheez hai magar hamdam vasl e yaar faqat aarzoo ki baat nahin.

****
Assalamualaikum Readers-
How was the chapter?
What you think about Ayzaan and Mayza?

Will they be separated or United?

I feel so bad for my Ayzaan baby,
He deserves much better.

And Mayza? The girl is suffering so much?

Ahd E Wafa [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें