0.

I still have the clear memory of how I first saw him, that was a sight I could never forget until the day I die.

The silk robe wrapped around his slick and slim body, as if embodiment of male Aphrodite itself. His milky skin that glows like petals was half exposed, there were no efforts to keep it covered and why will he? When God made him this way.

But what diverts the most attention were his eyes, those eyes could kill if they wish.
As if casting a spell, they allure you like siren's song and traps your soul, to forever yearn for him.

Rumors said he was merciless, sadistic and crazy.
Indeed he was, those looks were having no mercy on me, and yet he never claimed to, anyone would be crazy if they were him.

But his acts were nowhere close to what you could even imagine. Cause the ornament he used to enhance his charm, was the blood of his enemy.

That's what Pete Saengthom was. The crown prince to the Mafia of Thailand.

And for myself... I am the one who was destined to be the reason of his destruction. The fall of entire Saengthom family.

But I did one mistake, I fell for him. So much that I was ruined too, so bad, that even my life was worthless without him.

Lust, Revenge and Tears... That was all our story was about.

- Vegas Theerapanyakul.
Senior Intelligence Officer
Special forces, Thailand.