Chapter 10

It was busier than ever, today was the grand party and we were running here and there since the last three days, preparations, the guests, security and unloading of something that we weren't supposed to be aware off.

Weapons. Drugs. Diamonds.

I completed my shift and now I had to go for escorting Pete, who had been stubborn about it, he warned me that if I didn't showed up, he might as well not. So I had to accept this order of my current boss.

I casually flung the door open and there he was, in all his glory, his eyes sparkled and he looks etheral. I have seen so many handsome and pretty people, but he, was beyond any humane thing I have deemed pretty.

It took me a while to capture every little detail of his, how his long black hair were falling perfectly on his forehead, his cheeks were a tint of fade rosy shade, his lips full and inviting, his delicate torso covered in prussian blue double breasted suit, a waist belt hugging tightly around him. His milk like skin exposed and covered at the same time.

"You look... Amazing. " I said, I realised the coat I have been holding in my arm fell down, he picked it up for me and I gulped the non existing lump in my throat.

"Hurry now, it's your turn. " He said.

"Mine? "

" I selected this for you, now go and shower quickly, you reek of sweat. " He said, showing me the black tuxedo laid on the bed, the material was not a joke, it was custom made and I guess that's why he was pestering me a few days ago about the measurements.

"For me? "

"Don't ask dumb questions, go. "

"But I can't, they will ask a lot of questions. "

"You are my bodyguard, of course it's compulsory for you to look 'The best'. And it will be a waste if that body isn't justified. "

"But... "

"It's a masque party, no one will know, especially when you are with me. " He said, pushing me inside the washroom, but he doesn't close the gate behind, standing there.

"Anything else? " I asked, peeling off the suffocating clothes off me, the cool air of this room made goosebumps rise over my skin.

"Nothing, I just wanna see you from far."

I smirked as I put a show for him, but I don't have a time for it, finishing it off, I dried myself, and got ready. He was satisfied as he saw me, his eyes crinkled as he smiled.

"We should take a photo. " He said, looking at me hopeful.

I hesitated, though I don't want a trace of me here but I can't resist those eyes, the way he looks at me made me weak in my knees. He takes out a camera from the drawer of his cabinet, it's a vintage dslr camera, but it looks well taken care of.

"I liked photography, it was hard to get this from an online auction. "

"You like photography? "

"Very much, I  always wished to go places, visit around the world, but I guess it's just a dream I am happy to even think about. " He said as he fixes the camera on a tripod, setting it and then rushes to me.

He held my arm as I look at him surprised, the camera snapped and then he frowned at me.

"You should have looked straight, let's do one more. " He said as he goes to fix it again, but before he could, someone knocked the door, it was Kinn, so I quickly fixed my demeanor.

"Let's go, uncle is waiting. " He said, he side eyes me and take Pete with him, I followed behind them, the two of them got in the car which Ben was driving, I went with Porsche, Pol was already in the car as all of us had prior missions, which I forgot for a while when I was with Pete.