08 | unexpected vip customer

A/N: Another update cuz y not? haha

•••

Music Playing
Rose by Jereena Montemayor

"Hello, good evening. I'm Yeji, CEO Kim's Secretary we are here to meet CEO Kwon privately for a meeting." Yeji introduces herself to Jennie.

Jennie is still in a shocked state seeing her ex-fiancee in her cafe of all places. She imagines bumping to Jisoo in some places in Seoul or countries but never in her cafe.

"Miss Jennie Kim?" Yeji called for Jennie's attention.

"Oh, sorry." Jennie said looking at Yeji's eyes. "Pardon me?"

"I'm Yeji, CEO Kim Jisoo's Secretary of KS Corp. We're here to privately meet CEO Kwon of Kwon Incorporation." Yeji repeats herself to Jennie who is now listening and looking at her eyes. She smiled at the cat-eyed girl.

Now she understands why the CEO Kim couldn't let go of this woman so easily they're still in love with each other that can't be denied those eyes and action says it all.

Jennie's cat-eyes looks at Jisoo as if she's longing for the woman for a very long time and now she's in front of Jisoo she felt like a jello.

"Oh, yeah. He's already inside the VIP room. Uhm, he's already waiting. I'm sorry. I'll be the one to accompany you." Jennie said in a not so professional way of explaining herself. "Should we?"

Yeji understands Jennie's bluffing, the cat-eyed woman is cut off guard by her CEO present in her cafe, "Yes, we should. CEO Kim, Miss Kim will accompany us to CEO Kwon." she called out for Jisoo.

Jisoo just simply nodded.

"Right this way, ma'am." Jennie said stealing another look in Jisoo's beautiful face still not giving her any emotion.

Jennie takes a walk to the hall while Jisoo is following her. Yeji and Kai are behind Jisoo.

Jennie turned her body and got to face the CEO that makes Jennie's heart beat more faster. Jisoo is now looking at her cat-eyes and Jennie is stunned to speak.

Jisoo is still the most gorgeous woman she ever known. But now a more matured Jisoo she's sexier and has stronger arms that can be seen in her coat. It looks like she's working out a lot and her abs are toner than before.

Damn! Why am I thinking this? Jennie asks herself in her thoughts.

"Miss Kim?" Jisoo called out to Jennie who is still busy in her thoughts fantasizing Jisoo's toned body.

Wait. Is her? Huh, did it get bigger? Jennie is still talking to her mind looking at Jisoo's crotch.

"Miss Kim!?" Jisoo called out for Jennie again in her second attempt.

I may be right? Damn! Jennie is smiling to herself by daydreaming Jisoo's growing body.

"Ruby Jane!" Jisoo half shouted to Jennie.

Jisoo's calling for her second name made Jennie wake up from her thoughts. She looks directly at Jisoo's eyes. She misses it but got scared, Jisoo's calling her first name means she had enough.

"I'm sorry. I was lost in my thoughts." Jennie explained and bowed apologetically to the CEO.

"I'm already late if you keep on daydreaming I will lose this deal because of you." Jisoo said irritatedly, "Can you pay for the company loss, Miss Kim?" she said looking at Jennie's cat-eyes with narrowed eyes.

"I'm sorry for the way I behaved. " Jennie apologized again still bowing her head. "I won't make it happen again."

"Just announced that we are here so we can start our meeting." Jisoo said looking at the door where CEO Kwon is already waiting for her.