I

Huff

Huff

Huff

Huff

"Search for that brat! Don't let her get away!"

"SIR YES SIR!!"

Soldiers ran through the slums in search of a special little girl.

"Kali's done for if they catch her. . ."

Hiding behind crates, the little girl decides to run the opposite direction where she would never be caught.

"Where in the world is Kali?!"

Whispering to herself, she finds an abandoned building to hide in to escape the grasps of the soldiers.

Going inside, she climbs up the ladder and hid inside one of the vents. Although in the process, Her feet slipped a couple of times with how tired she was.

Having to run away from adults and get away is hard when you're in a child's body. This fact made the escape a lot harder for the little girl. 6 hours of running with no stop especially when the enemies have vehicles was tough. Though, she was glad she had her bloodline arts.

Successfully getting in a vent to hide, she began to rest. Catching her breath, relaxing her limbs, and clearing her mind. Her tiredness catches up to her.

"Kali can't sleep yet. . ."

She told herself.

This, Is Kali. Last name is Unknown, Age is. . . Young. To make things easier to understand, Kali is a child born in a universe where more than half of the populace had something called a 'Bloodline art'. Before that, Kali was a teenager named (Y/n) (L/n). A Senior in a western high school. the fact that he could remember his past life after being reborn as a young girl stopped himself from calling his new body. . .well, 'His Body.'

Though he was supposed to be reborn, Somehow he got sent to a different world. He thinks it's specifically aimed at him.

How everything happened so fast? Let's go back to 7 months ago. . . . .

-_-_-_-_-

7 Months ago. . . 

"Mama, Can Kali come with you to work?"

Standing in front of a woman that looks like an older version of her, Kali asked her mother.

"I can't Kali, I have work to do. Besides, You have a play date at the local park with my coworker's kid." 

Saying in a stoic manner, Her mother refused.

"But Mama's workplace is just across the park?" Kali asked.

"I said I can't. As much as I want to keep you within my vision, It's dangerous being a scientist."

Kali's mom knelt and pat Kali's head.

(A/n: as much as I don't like headpats, I can't really make a lap pillow setting when her mother is preparing for work.)

"I'll bring you when we aren't running dangerous experiments

"I'll bring you when we aren't running dangerous experiments."

Reassuring her child, She stood up to grab her bag.

"Did you bring everything you need?" She asked her daughter.

"Yes Mama."

"Are you sure you're not just gonna use your Bloodline arts?"

Kali's Mama had been a part of Bloodline Marriage. Kali's mother was a noble in the city of Hon. A Nation with an aristocratic backstory Although the empire had long since been changed into a Democratic one, the aristocratic faction never dissolved.

Kali's family had the ability to remember anything they see. In her childhood, she was taught many different things. Cooking, Craftsmanship, and many more. Learning blueprints, Learning strategies for marketing and war.

Kali' s Father on the other hand have the ability to produce ores such as steel, gold, bronze, and so much more even if they have less quality than normally mined ores. Said bloodline art was capable of being refined and is able to fix it's previous problem. Through a union between the two, Kali was born. Although she was the first and only child the two of them had, She had already gotten the target result. A child that could 'summon' anything they have seen, tasted, or remember. 

This was further proven after she had accidentally activated her bloodline art, making a toy gun out of nothing only after seeing her cousin playing with one in an interfamilial dinner. though her father had passed away before she was born in order to protect his wife from assassins, The two families were still cooperating with each other.

Fearing she would be exploited, Her mother ran away from their home country into a far country called Brandenburgh where lots of medical institutes and science centric companies are being housed and ran by noble knights.

Leaving their house, They went on their merry way to the laboratory which was just 2 blocks from their house. 

Her mother rushing because she was running late, failed to notice her Daughter being eyed on by an unknown person, resulting in her disappearance from her own world.

-_-_-_-_-

After a week of exploring where she was dropped, she met a group of girls in a town she was staying at the time. these girls being a silver haired and a brown haired women. Though kali wanted to stay more, She believed that she had to find a way back home into her mother's grasp. Because although her mother's face is stoic all the time, Kali could feel an overflowing sense of love and care for her. If kali was to guess the division of her mother's priorities, she'd say 95% love for her daughter, 2% for other family members, and 3% on work.

For the past 4 and a half months, after asking around, she had traveled from the outskirts of Laterano, to the borders of Victoria, to the cold peaks of Kjerag. and a month before this incident, she arrived at Northern Columbia. The reason for this incident was that apparently, a group of scientists from Haydn Pharmaceuticals saw her make Ice cream out of nothing after Kali saw a child eating it on the sidewalk. After that discovery, She was then approached by said people. and then, for around a month, she had been experimented on and was exploited. after an incident that caused the lab to. . . well, Go boom, She's been on the run from the surviving soldiers employed by said company.

And Kali did not want to go back there.