Chapter 6: The time patrollers part 4

3 weeks have passed since Nutta joined Nylon's team and they are still thinking of who to join the team.

Nylon: Got anyone?
Damien: No. you?
Nylon: No.
Damien: Dang! It's been 3 weeks and we still don't know to think of.
Nylon: Its not like will think of the member on the spot by watching tv.
News anchor: Breaking news!!!! West city is safe again thanks to the newbie hero majin man!
Nylon and Damien: He can be our new member!!!!!

It cuts to a goon running away from majin man. Majin man fires a strong blast at the goon killing him.

Goon: ughhhhhh!!!!
Majin man: And that's that!!

Out of nowhere nylon comes in.

Majin man: Uh who are you?
Nylon: My name is Son Nylon what's yours?
Majin man: You know that super hero's don't reveal there identities right?
Nylon: I know but I just want to know the name of my new team member.
MM: Team member?
Nylon: Yep! I saw how great you were on tv and thought you can join my team with my that strength.
MM: Ok but can we talk at a place that doesn't have reporters everywhere?
Nylon: Ok

At kame house

Gum: My name is gum son of majin buu. My role model was the great saiyaman and when I heard that he retired I decided to take his place as the majin man.
Nylon: That's cool you replace your role model the guy you have been looking up to for who knows how long?
Gum: Yep! Where's tour blue hairs friend?
Nylon: Damien? Oh he's getting the final team member.

On a mysterious ship in the sky.

???: Role call!!
Pima: PIMA!
Ukatz: ULATZ!
Chirito: CHRITO!
Iaas: IAAS!
Taino: TAINO!
Taino force: TOGETHER WE ARE THE ALMIGHTY TAINO FORCE!!!!
Taino: How was that ice??
Ice: Splendid indeed!! That's gonna be all for now see y'all into 3 weeks!
Taino force: You got it boss!
Damien: Hey ice!
Ice: Damien!! What's up!
Damien: I was thinking if you can join a team I made.
Ice: A team? Who are the other members?
Damien: Nylon goten's son form the future, Nutta a super namek with amnesia, gum a majin super hero, and me!
Ice: Ok I'll join.
Damien: Sweet!!

At kame house

Damien: Guys! I found our final team member!
He's my best friend Ice!
Ice: It's a pleasure to meet you all.
Nylon: Same thing with you Ice! Ooh I'm getting a call. Hello? What? Another change in history? Will be on our way!
Gum: What happened?
Nylon: A new change in history is happening! And it's a good thing to because we can see what you guys got!
Ice: He's right.
Nylon: So how about let's show them with the time patrollers can really do!

To be continued...